John

Default Combinator MDX 8000

Hi

Does anyone know where I can find some information about the Behringer
Combinator MDX8000 (reviews and/or manual)

www.behringer.com doesn't contain any information.

Best regards

John

Forty Winks

"John" wrote in :

Hi

Does anyone know where I can find some information about the Behringer
Combinator MDX8000 (reviews and/or manual)

small amount of info here -

http://www.geocities.com/xcvxcv65/be...er-compressor-
limiter.htm

John

"Forty Winks" skrev i en meddelelse
"John" wrote in :

Hi

Does anyone know where I can find some information about the Behringer
Combinator MDX8000 (reviews and/or manual)

small amount of info here -

http://www.geocities.com/xcvxcv65/be...er-compressor-
limiter.htm

Thanks.

I've got the manual pr. e-mail from Behringer directly.

Best regards

John