Posted to rec.audio.opinion,alt.home-theater,alt.home-theater.misc
Jim

Default Denon and Onkyo Firmware

I have a Denon 5800 and Onkyo 990, both home theater receivers. I was
transferred to Europe just after buying them, but I'm back in the US now.
Both have had free "firmware upgrades" to fix bugs and other issues, but
neither seems to be available anymore.

I'm sure it's just a software upload to the units. Can anyone steer me to
the right place? A dealer perhaps has the disk available - clearly there are
no "rights" issues. . .

Thx in advance.

Jim

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,alt.home-theater,alt.home-theater.misc
Kalman Rubinson

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 06:44:44 +1000, Jim
wrote:

I have a Denon 5800 and Onkyo 990, both home theater receivers. I was
transferred to Europe just after buying them, but I'm back in the US now.
Both have had free "firmware upgrades" to fix bugs and other issues, but
neither seems to be available anymore.

I'm sure it's just a software upload to the units. Can anyone steer me to
the right place? A dealer perhaps has the disk available - clearly there are
no "rights" issues. . .

Thx in advance.

Go to the DenonUSA website, register your device and have it search
for updates.

Kal

Denon or Onkyo [email protected] Audio Opinions 2 June 27th 05 09:53 PM
Denon Or Onkyo [email protected] High End Audio 0 May 24th 05 12:51 AM
Denon vs Onkyo? chuck General 9 October 20th 04 11:07 AM
Denon 1804 vs Onkyo SR601 Karthik General 6 August 20th 03 10:50 AM
Denon 1804 vs Onkyo SR601 Karthik Audio Opinions 6 August 20th 03 10:50 AM