Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
George Middius

Default Note for duh-Mikey and the other Kroopologists

Arnii Kroofeces is at it again. ;-)

just like the ones in which you falsely accused numerous individuals of
sending you kiddie porn via email.

Prove that the accusations were false, if you can.

By this comment, Krooger admits he made the accusations, and implicitly
acknowledges he had no evidence to support them.

Furthermore, the inference is strong that Kroo**** does not understand the basic
morality of slander. Arnii believes that a "christian", like himself ;-), can
freely accuse people of the worst kinds of behavior as long as no "proof" of the
accusations' falseness has been presented.

Is it any wonder that Krooger can't hold a job and is despised by his own
family?

..
..

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger

"George Middius" wrote in message

Arnii Kroofeces is at it again. ;-)

just like the ones in which you falsely accused numerous individuals of
sending you kiddie porn via email.

Prove that the accusations were false, if you can.

By this comment, Krooger admits he made the accusations,

and that's all it means.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
George Middius

Where are the other Kroopologists? Time to start spinning, Mickey and Poopie.

Arnii Kroofeces is at it again. ;-)

Thanks Mr. Krooborg for admitting you're cornered and desperate.

just like the ones in which you falsely accused numerous individuals of
sending you kiddie porn via email.

Prove that the accusations were false, if you can.

By this comment, Krooger admits he made the accusations,

and that's all it means.

Thanks Mr. Kroofeces for admitting you don't know the difference between right
and wrong. Also thanks Mr. Kroo**** for admitting you're a failure as a human
being.

Is it any wonder that Krooger can't hold a job and is despised
by his own family?

Thanks Mr. Turdborg for admitting you are one step away from being confined in a
mental institution.

..
..

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Pooh Bear

George Middius wrote:

Where are the other Kroopologists? Time to start spinning, Mickey and Poopie.

I am my own man thank you.

You'll notice from muy posts that I don't agree with every single thing Arny says.
He does however make more sense than many posters here including yourself.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
George M. Middius

Poopie shat:

Where are the other Kroopologists? Time to start spinning, Mickey and Poopie.

He does however make more sense than many posters here including yourself.

Krooger "makes sense" to you? My god, man, get some help before it's too
late. The clock is ticking.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Geoff@home

"George Middius" wrote in message

Is it any wonder that Krooger can't hold a job and is despised by his own
family?

Didn't realise you two were related....

geoff

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
George M. Middius

Geoffy the Dodo said:

Is it any wonder that Krooger can't hold a job and is despised by his own
family?

Didn't realise you two were related....

Do you need something spelled out, Dodo?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes

"George Middius" wrote in message

Arnii Kroofeces is at it again. ;-)

just like the ones in which you falsely accused numerous individuals of
sending you kiddie porn via email.

Prove that the accusations were false, if you can.

By this comment, Krooger admits he made the accusations, and implicitly
acknowledges he had no evidence to support them.

Jeez George, I thought even you were smarter than this.
He acknowledges no such thing, he simply challenges you to prove them wrong.
In this part of the world that is not an admission of anything.

Furthermore, the inference is strong that Kroo**** does not understand the
basic
morality of slander.

Not like you do, eh George?
You've made it into an art form, even if it is like working with cow ****.

Arnii believes that a "christian", like himself ;-), can
freely accuse people of the worst kinds of behavior as long as no "proof"
of the
accusations' falseness has been presented.

I think he believes he freely accuse ****heads like you of being ****heads
like you.

Is it any wonder that Krooger can't hold a job and is despised by his own
family?

It's a wonder to me since we all know it is not true, just another one of
your "stories."

Feel free to **** off and die now.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
124

Default [Meta: another one of George's personal attacks.]

[George Middius's personal attack deleted.] George,
please do everyone a favour and leave this forum.

--124

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

4 of 12 said:

George, please do everyone a favour and leave this forum.

Well isn't that special -- a 'borg saying "please". I am nonplussed.

The next round of Nanite Oil is on me, 4. Here's to your new Politeness
Protocol. Cheers!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
124

Default Credibility

[George Middius's personal attack deleted.] Thank you,
George, for bringing up the issue of credibility. Mr. John
Atkinson's credibility:
http://www.randi.org/jr/112604yes.html#4
http://www.high-endaudio.com/RR-STEREOPHILE.html#Lies

--124

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
John Atkinson

Sockpuppet 124 trolled:
Thank you, George, for bringing up the issue of credibility. Mr. John
Atkinson's credibility:
http://www.randi.org/jr/112604yes.html#4
http://www.high-endaudio.com/RR-STEREOPHILE.html#Lies

More buffoonery from the dispossessed and fraudulent. :-)

But you should note, "124" (out of how many?), I am not George
Middius, nor is he me.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
124

John Atkinson wrote:

Sockpuppet 124 trolled:
Thank you, George, for bringing up the issue of credibility. Mr. John
Atkinson's credibility:
http://www.randi.org/jr/112604yes.html#4
http://www.high-endaudio.com/RR-STEREOPHILE.html#Lies

More buffoonery from the dispossessed and fraudulent. :-)

Fraudulent? John, I like your sense of humour.
Keep up the good work.

But you should note, "124" (out of how many?), I am not George
Middius, nor is he me.

I know.

Regards,
Sockpuppet 124