Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Hilary for President

In light of her statements yesterday along with Mayor Nagin's at a separate
event, I think these 2 would make a great pair for the Democrat Presidential
ballot.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret Ludwig

Hillary is a goddamned ****.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 19:06:38 GMT

In light of her statements yesterday along with Mayor Nagin's at a separate
event, I think these 2 would make a great pair for the Democrat Presidential
ballot.

I think her statements made perfect sense.

Especially the one about the Bush II administration going down as one
of the worst in US history. That's obvious.

I'm hoping that Warner, the former Governor of Virginia, wins the
Democratic nomination (at least that's who I like this early in the
game...).

I'm hoping the republicans nominate Frist with Sam Brownback or vice
versa. Or maybe Pat Robertson should run again (or whomever the Lord
tells directly that they should be president...) LOL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

Default Hil(l)ary for President

wrote in message
nk.net...
In light of her statements yesterday along with Mayor Nagin's at a
separate event, I think these 2 would make a great pair for the Democrat
Presidential ballot.

Would that be Hillary?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

oups.com...
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 19:06:38 GMT

I'm hoping that Warner, the former Governor of Virginia, wins the
Democratic nomination (at least that's who I like this early in the
game...).

I would like to see a Warner vs Allen race. The best that each party has to
offer, considering
the likelihood of being nominates(Guiliani and Rice are worthy, but are out
of the Rep race,
'cause of moderate abortion views)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 19:06:38 GMT

In light of her statements yesterday along with Mayor Nagin's at a
separate
event, I think these 2 would make a great pair for the Democrat
Presidential
ballot.

I think her statements made perfect sense.

Especially the one about the Bush II administration going down as one
of the worst in US history. That's obvious.

Not to me and not to a lot of other people as well.

I'm hoping that Warner, the former Governor of Virginia, wins the
Democratic nomination (at least that's who I like this early in the
game...).

But most likely it will be Hilary. The best thing about that, assuming it
comes to pass, is that hopefully, she won't be able to duck real interviews
where they don't throw her softball questions.

I'm hoping the republicans nominate Frist with Sam Brownback or vice
versa. Or maybe Pat Robertson should run again (or whomever the Lord
tells directly that they should be president...) LOL!

I doubt that the Lord would make the same mistake twice. :-)
I love Sam Kinnison's bit about Robertson running for President, and how it
proved that God had a sense of humor. God sitting up in heaven and ****ing
with Robertson by making him get out of bed in teh middle of the night to
check the air in his tires. "Here, watch him do it."

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
.. .

wrote in message
nk.net...
In light of her statements yesterday along with Mayor Nagin's at a
separate event, I think these 2 would make a great pair for the Democrat
Presidential ballot.

Would that be Hillary?

I can never remember how she spells her name. Hillary is the normal way to
spell it for a female, but she claimed once to have been named after Sir
Edmund, (or is it Edmond) Hilary, even though he didn't climb Mt. Everest
until after she was born.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

wrote in message
ink.net...

I can never remember how she spells her name. Hillary is the normal way
to spell it for a female, but she claimed once to have been named after
Sir Edmund, (or is it Edmond) Hilary, even though he didn't climb Mt.
Everest until after she was born.

Hilary wanted to get away from Hillary.
Why? Because she's there.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 00:25:53 GMT

I'm hoping that Warner, the former Governor of Virginia, wins the
Democratic nomination (at least that's who I like this early in the
game...).

But most likely it will be Hilary. The best thing about that, assuming it
comes to pass, is that hopefully, she won't be able to duck real interviews
where they don't throw her softball questions.

I think the primaries would do Hillary in. That's a tough row to hoe
and come out unscathed. I can't see her winning in Iowa or New
Hampshire or several of the others. She may pick up enough to be a
kingmaker in one way or another, but I really don't see her getting the
nomination.

I'm hoping the republicans nominate Frist with Sam Brownback or vice
versa. Or maybe Pat Robertson should run again (or whomever the Lord
tells directly that they should be president...) LOL!

I doubt that the Lord would make the same mistake twice. :-)
I love Sam Kinnison's bit about Robertson running for President, and how it
proved that God had a sense of humor. God sitting up in heaven and ****ing
with Robertson by making him get out of bed in teh middle of the night to
check the air in his tires. "Here, watch him do it."

I wonder what Robertson would do if the Lord told him to assassinate
himself. Would he go on his TV show and say, 'Somebody really needs to
kill me for the good of the world'?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 00:25:53 GMT

[...]

No, we need him to serve as a horrible example.