sinbon

Default good amp for Infinity Perfect 6.1?

I was wondering what a good amp to power these components, the Infinity
Perfect 6.1's, would be.
--
sinbon
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...hreadid=163826

Daniel Snooks

sinbon wrote
I was wondering what a good amp to power these components, the Infinity
Perfect 6.1's, would be.

Bi-amping would be ideal, around 100W/channel ... eg.

- JL Audio 300/4
- Alpine MRV-F900
- Kicker SX900.4
- Rockford Fosgate Power 851X
- Zapco Z400C4-SL

Or if you would rather use the passive crossover, something in the 100 -
150W RMS range should do nicely ... eg.

- JL Audio 300/2
- Alpine MRV-F540 (bridged to 2 channels)
- Kicker SX500.2
- Rockford Fosgate Power 451S
- Zapco 350

Tip of the iceberg ... but gives you somewhere to start.

--
Regards,
Dan Snooks

EFFENDI

Daniel Snooks wrote:

sinbon wrote

I was wondering what a good amp to power these components, the Infinity
Perfect 6.1's, would be.

Bi-amping would be ideal, around 100W/channel ... eg.

- JL Audio 300/4
- Alpine MRV-F900
- Kicker SX900.4
- Rockford Fosgate Power 851X
- Zapco Z400C4-SL

Or if you would rather use the passive crossover, something in the 100 -
150W RMS range should do nicely ... eg.

- JL Audio 300/2
- Alpine MRV-F540 (bridged to 2 channels)
- Kicker SX500.2
- Rockford Fosgate Power 451S
- Zapco 350

Tip of the iceberg ... but gives you somewhere to start.

Depending upon your budget.... All of the amps sinbon reccomended are
not really that cheap. But nothing of high quality is. Maybe if you can
elaborate on what exactly you are looking for in an amp as far as
features,budget,styling,etc. it would be easier to reccomend the best
one.

EFFENDI
sanitarium

Us acoustics are great amps for the $$$, and IMHO are on par with many
others at a fraction of the price. If you're like me and are into used
gear, any old Zed audio design.. hifonics, rodek, early boss, the
crunch, original lanzar opti-drive.

IMHO 65x2 RMS watts should be plenty. If youre excessive, then goose
that up to whatever infinity lists as the rms capacity for those speakers.

Garrett

sinbon wrote:
I was wondering what a good amp to power these components, the Infinity
Perfect 6.1's, would be.
--
sinbon
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...hreadid=163826

C N

Get a volfenhag amp. They are great. You can pick one up on ebay for about
100 dollars. The 1000 watt 4 channel amp....puts about 120 RMS per channel.

I think it's a great amp...has a nice fan to keep it cool too.

s.com...