Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
CG57 CG57 is offline
Junior Member

Location: Michigan
Default Setup advice for a novice

Hello,

I'm getting into hi-end audio and currently have no setup other than my macbook pro. I've done some initial research on speakers, and am thinking about going toward a good value, but high end choice like floor-speakers from PSB.

The main issue I'm trying to figure out other than what speakers to buy is how to set everything up - I can't hold all the lossless audio on my computer because the internal HD is not big enough. Aside from only using CDs, would this setup work for me (Picture attached)?

Are there any connections in this setup that would greatly reduce audio quality? Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

_C
Attached Images