Posted to rec.audio.tubes
f5pax f5pax is offline

Default VTL 35 amplifier

I am locking for the references of vacuum tubes for a VTL 35 amplifier (the
references of my actual tubes have been erased).

Best regard

Dominique

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

f5pax wrote:

I am locking for the references of vacuum tubes for a VTL 35 amplifier (the
references of my actual tubes have been erased).

You mean data on the tubes themselves ? Or a schematic ?

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Phread Phread is offline

"Bret Ludwig" wrote in message ps.com...

Eeyore wrote:
f5pax wrote:

I am locking for the references of vacuum tubes for a VTL 35 amplifier (the
references of my actual tubes have been erased).

You mean data on the tubes themselves ? Or a schematic ?

Should be in the beige paper cover VTL book. I have one but not here.

The VTL 35 isn't mentioned in my copy (2nd edition).

Fred

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
f5pax f5pax is offline

Thank you for answering me so fast. My amplifier uses triodes. I need data
on the tubes themselves.

Tks - Dom

"Eeyore" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...

f5pax wrote:

I am locking for the references of vacuum tubes for a VTL 35 amplifier
(the
references of my actual tubes have been erased).

You mean data on the tubes themselves ? Or a schematic ?

Graham

Jeff Rowland 8TI-HC ( High Current Version) Power Amplifier LiteJazz53 Marketplace 5 October 21st 14 04:37 PM
Fiberglass speaker construction justin time Car Audio 53 February 24th 06 01:26 AM
David Rich michael High End Audio 39 January 27th 06 01:25 AM
FS: PHEONIX GOLD AMPS AND WOOFERS ON SPECIAL NEXXON Marketplace 0 August 21st 04 04:43 AM
Audio amplifier design trivial? John Atkinson Audio Opinions 166 November 14th 03 08:34 PM