Equipment for sale

Old May 21st 08, 02:38 AM posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Equipment for sale

Mics

* AKG 1200e's (2) $50. each
* AT 4041 $200.
* Beyer Dynamic M160(DX Ribbon installed by Steven Sank) $600.
* Octava MK-012 w/3 small diaphragm capsules $250.
* Lomo M3 Large Diaphragm lollipop capsule for MK-012 $300
* Sennheiser K3 Omni $150.
* MXL 603s (2) $90 each.
* The MXL's were hand picked for me from the factory and I picked
the body and caps for the MK-012 from about 8 different sets.

Preamps

* Sytek MPX-4Aii (4 channels) Two Channels with Burr Brown opamps
very smooth. $800.

In Ears
* Shure PSM 600 wired system in excellent condition. $400.

Rack Gear and Effects

* Lexicon LXP-15 MKII $200.
* FB4 foot pedal for pod $65
* Dunlop JH1FW Hendrix Fuzz/Wah like new in box w/power supply
$150. A combination of the Jimi Hendrix Signature Wah Wah and the Jimi
Hendrix Fuzz. It can be used as a Wah Pedal, a Fuzz Pedal, or both at
the same time. This pedal is sought after and no longer manufactured.

contact paul at glitchless dot net
Old May 21st 08, 06:22 PM posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production,misc.consumers.frugal-living

Default Equipment for sale RIPOFF ALERT!

Much as I hate to decend to the level of this impersonater of Bob
Morein, on Buzzard news. The items are indeed for sale and can be
viewed on my website
http://glitchless.net/studio.html
The mic in question is of course not new so who cares that they no
longer manufacture it. I'm not a store. I'm a studio owner with some
gear to sell off I rarely use.

On Wed, 21 May 2008 17:38:31 +1000, Soundhaspriority

Old May 21st 08, 07:56 PM posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Danny T

On May 21, 12:22*pm, wrote:
> Much as I hate to decend to the level of this impersonater of Bob
> Morein, on Buzzard news. The items are indeed for sale and can be
> viewed on my websitehttp://glitchless.net/studio.html
> The mic in question is of course not new so who cares that they no
> longer manufacture it. I'm not a store. I'm a studio owner with some
> gear to sell off I rarely use.
>
> On Wed, 21 May 2008 17:38:31 +1000, Soundhaspriority
>
> > wrote:
> >In article , "
> > wrote:

> >> * * * Mics

> >> * * * AKG 1200e's *no longer manufactured.

> >> contact paul at glitchless dot net

> >RIPOFF ALERT!

> >Bob Morein
> >(310) 237-6511

Just a thought .... Your site looks nice but your rate of $50 an hour
or $500 for a 10 hour day is kind of funny. The point of a block rate
is to save a few bucks. There is no incentive to buy a blocked out day
with your rates.......... Just my 2 cents.......
Old May 22nd 08, 01:27 AM posted to rec.audio.pro

On Wed, 21 May 2008 11:56:15 -0700 (PDT), Danny T
> wrote:

>Just a thought .... Your site looks nice but your rate of $50 an hour
>or $500 for a 10 hour day is kind of funny. The point of a block rate
>is to save a few bucks. There is no incentive to buy a blocked out day
>with your rates.......... Just my 2 cents.......

Good point.

FA: CEDAR Equipment for Sale Parker Dinkins Marketplace 0 January 30th 05 01:12 AM
Equipment for sale Glenn Pro Audio 0 September 3rd 04 06:06 PM
Equipment for sale Reid Caulfield Marketplace 0 April 23rd 04 10:00 PM
Equipment for sale Reid Caulfield Marketplace 0 April 23rd 04 10:00 PM
equipment for sale Robert Blank Pro Audio 0 October 10th 03 04:45 PM