Gustaf Lindstrom

Default Kef reference 104

Hi!

I have two rater old ( more than 15 years) Kef Reference 104 speakers, where
the two smaller speakers doesnt seems to work any more. Can anyone give me a
hint where to find replacements?

Best regards

Gustaf Lindstrom
Sweden
burbeck

On 29 Jun 2004 22:46:49 GMT, "Gustaf Lindstrom"
wrote:

Hi!

I have two rater old ( more than 15 years) Kef Reference 104 speakers, where
the two smaller speakers doesnt seems to work any more. Can anyone give me a
hint where to find replacements?

Best regards

Gustaf Lindstrom
Sweden

hi Gustaf
the original tweeter in this model was KEF T27A, on a quick google
found this http://www.hi-fidelity.com/RogersParts.html

regards
bob
uk

burbeck

wrote:

Hi!

I have two rater old ( more than 15 years) Kef Reference 104 speakers, where
the two smaller speakers doesnt seems to work any more. Can anyone give me a
hint where to find replacements?

Best regards

Gustaf Lindstrom
Sweden

hi gustaf,
if i remember correctly the HF unit was fused on this model (T800
fuse) maby just that is the problem
regards
bob
John Walton

T27's -- new old stock -- show up on EBay from time to time, as do B139's
B110's, B200 etc. --

jack

wrote:

Hi!

I have two rater old ( more than 15 years) Kef Reference 104 speakers,

where
the two smaller speakers doesnt seems to work any more. Can anyone give

me a
hint where to find replacements?

Best regards

Gustaf Lindstrom
Sweden

hi Gustaf
the original tweeter in this model was KEF T27A, on a quick google
found this http://www.hi-fidelity.com/RogersParts.html

regards
bob
uk

Sale: Pioneer ODR reference system Torben & Lise Car Audio 2 February 21st 04 05:55 PM
Selling my brandnew KEF Reference 905 eric Audio Opinions 0 January 6th 04 07:09 PM
Teac Reference Components DKCC General 2 September 23rd 03 12:09 AM
New Paradigm Reference? jnana High End Audio 0 July 12th 03 08:34 PM
Infinity Reference "buzz" -E-F-F-E-N-D-I- Car Audio 1 July 7th 03 08:29 AM