Carver Amazing Platinum speakers

Old December 15th 06, 06:01 AM posted to rec.audio.marketplace
The Gonz

Default Carver Amazing Platinum speakers

Wanted: Carver Amazing Platinum
MKIV's. Will also consider the AL-III
with the 48in. ribbons. Also needed, a
60in. Carver ribbon assembly core where
the ribbon has been damaged and you don't want to get the unit fixed. Please
contact me and I will make offer. Please
contact:
Thanks and happiness always.