Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
rmathies99

Default Eurodesk-behringer Mixers

I am considering buyer a mixer to use with my computer . I am unable with my
current set up to record a fresh track while monitoring a track (play along)
without overdubbing onto the same . I have looked at the behringer
/euroracks and the price is certainly attractive . But , are they any good
and are they clean(any noise or bleed thru ? ) ? If you have one and have
had probs or compliments I would like to hear them . I am looking at the
Eurorack UB502 .
--
http://www.geocities.com/rmathies99/index.html

to hear free mp3's by this artist goto