Xmttrman

Default EICO 625 Tube Tester- Additional tube list?

Fellow RATs,

I picked up a Eico 625 tester today at a swap meet. After cleaning it up and repairing connections
that were't soldered correctly 50 years or so ago, it seems to be working. This tester has sockets
for 4, 5, and 6 pin tubes but the roll chart has no set-ups for pre-war types(45, 47, etc) that fit
these sockets. Was there an additional chart that lists pre-war types?

Dick