Sam Carleton

Default where to buy an Eclipse CD8053

The subject says it all, where does one buy a Exlipse CD8053 on the
web?

--
See my links engine for a collection of sites that
might be of interest to you. Your additions will

Steve Grauman

I tried the
Alpine page, it was no help at all.

Did you buy an Alpine deck, or an Eclipse deck? The title of this thread is
deceiveing if it's an Alpine we're talking about.

Any idea where I can find a manual?

You can download it for free in .PDF format from Alpine's website *if* it's an
Alpine deck. You may also be able to call an 800 number and order a manual for
a nominal charge, usually around $5.00
Steve Grauman

I did just buy an Alpine, and I now have a owners Manual. I love my Alpine,
but... it seems from this NG that i should get an Eclipse deck. Sorry if i
confused you all.

As far as SQ is concerned, it'd be fairly hard to pick between Alpine and
Eclipse. As far as I'm concerned, they build the best mainstream SQ decks
avaliable. Denon's DCT-Z1 may be the only deck with better sound than the
CDA-9815 or CD8053, but it offers no time correction or onboard EQ, etc... I
picked an Eclipse deck for my car (it's going in at the end of next week)
because I hated the 9815s user interface, and I ended up loving the Eclipse.
It's little things like that which can make all the difference.

Eclipse CD8053 to VW Monsoon system? Sam Carleton Car Audio 5 August 7th 03 03:01 PM
Eclipse 55430 RCA problems KaeZoo Car Audio 1 August 6th 03 05:28 AM
FS: Eclipse 5303 Gellert17 Car Audio 0 July 29th 03 01:03 AM
Install door speakers in 93 Eclipse? Chris Car Audio 1 July 22nd 03 10:53 PM
Eclipse and Satalight radio Sam Carleton Car Audio 1 July 11th 03 06:15 AM