Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Robert Peirce Robert Peirce is offline

Default AV Receivers

I posted this to the alt.tv.tech.hdtv group but since the audio input
problem falls into the high end category I am reposting here in the hope
somebody has an idea.

I bought a house with a "media room that has five main channels and one
subwoofer. It uses a Denon receiver and Boston Acoustic Speakers, four
in-wall. My audio system consists of two Hsu subwoofers and a pair of
Hsu bookshelf speakers that I want to integrate into the existing
system. I will keep the BA center channel and the two BA rear channels.

I am looking for a receiver that supports stereo XLR in to the audio
section and stereo XLR out to two subwoofers. It also needs to have
room tuning capabilities (like Audyssey) and amps for five channels.

Based on my research so far the hard part is the XLR input. I need that
because the audio system I want to feed to this thing uses XLR. I could
probably *******ize it to RCA, but I would prefer not to do that.

Price is always an object but I will consider any ideas.

Install 2 receivers? Matt[_10_] Car Audio 0 September 10th 08 11:07 PM
Used Receivers ? James Tech 13 November 8th 07 03:58 AM
Used Receivers ? James Audio Opinions 9 November 8th 07 01:06 AM
fa various,amp,receivers etc hydebee Vacuum Tubes 3 April 27th 07 03:42 AM
HT Receivers [email protected] Audio Opinions 9 August 8th 05 09:24 PM