Posted to rec.audio.high-end
[email protected] president.1x.mlee@gmail.com is offline

Default DIY Interconnects

On Sunday, October 4, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Kirk wrote:
Hi All,
I don't know if you talked about this before or not I'm new here.
Check out www.soundstage.com Greg Weaver's column
"Synergizing" Have any of you made these cables? How do they
compare to PBJ and other cables in this price range?

Thanks'
Kirk

Hey Kirk!

10 years later but just in case you are still looking for more solutions you may give this cable a shot for your Plenum FEP version:

https://1xtechnologies.com/belden-88...on-equivalent/
Posted to rec.audio.high-end
~misfit~[_3_] ~misfit~[_3_] is offline

Once upon a time on usenet wrote:
On Sunday, October 4, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Kirk wrote:
Hi All,
I don't know if you talked about this before or not I'm new here.
Check out
www.soundstage.com Greg Weaver's column
"Synergizing" Have any of you made these cables? How do they
compare to PBJ and other cables in this price range?

Thanks'
Kirk

Hey Kirk!

10 years later but just in case you are still looking for more
solutions you may give this cable a shot for your Plenum FEP version:

https://1xtechnologies.com/Spam-department

Make that almost 20 years later.

Necroposting for the purposes of financial gain is far wosre that
necroposting done through ingnorace IMO.
--
Shaun.

little classification in the DSM*."
David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)

Interconnects. (again) Greg Grainger High End Audio 33 December 3rd 06 04:38 PM
DIY interconnects. TonyP Tech 32 November 22nd 06 02:21 AM
Best interconnects under $100 ? Robert Morein Audio Opinions 19 June 17th 05 01:03 AM
Interconnects A Hosking High End Audio 14 January 26th 05 01:34 AM
Interconnects, help Giles Patterson High End Audio 3 October 29th 03 05:46 PM