Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.pro
Robert Morein Robert Morein is offline

Default Found! An Electronic Device That Acutally Needs A Burn-InPeriod.

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:
Arny Krueger wrote:
Found! An Electronic Device That Actually Needs A Burn-In Period.

The last batch of dimmable compact fluorescent bulbs that I bought. Takes
about an hour's use before they can be dimmed way down. Before burn-in, they
flicker at lower settings.

How do they sound?

He's busy A/B/Xing them now.

Bob

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.pro
Harry Lavo Harry Lavo is offline

.. .

Arny Krueger wrote:
Found! An Electronic Device That Actually Needs A Burn-In Period.

The last batch of dimmable compact fluorescent bulbs that I bought.
Takes
about an hour's use before they can be dimmed way down. Before burn-in,
they
flicker at lower settings.

How do they sound?

He's busy A/B/Xing them now.

Bob

AND, you know what, to Arny's ears they sound just like every other bulb!