Posted to rec.audio.car
Brian Oglow Brian Oglow is offline

Default Time to clear the closet sale

Audio Control Four.1 EQ:
Case is scratched up. All controls and illumination work perfectly.
Original box and copy of manual. $75 Canadian plus shipping from BC, Canada.

Focal 6V2 6.5" mids:
Mids are in pretty good shape. The only issue is with the mounting flange.
I bought these used and they arrived with the what looks to me as if someone
has over tightened the mounting screws and the outer flange has a slight
depression at each mounting screw location. Nothing significant, but worth
mentioning to keep on the right side of things. I'll try to post the specs
later. $75 Canadian plus shipping from BC, Canada.

Compact Vifa 1.1" soft dome tweeters & extra set of coils:
Tweeters are in very good condition and used for a short period only. They
come with a spare set of replacement voice coils, so crank it up! Also
included is a pair of angled pods to use with your imagination. I have the
spec sheet around here somewhere which I'll include when I find it. $55 plus
shipping from BC.

German WBT Binding Posts:
Brand New, Never Used!
Model WBT-0755. Buy one or buy them all $17.50 each. Accepts up to 8ga.
bare cable or banana jacks but can handle down to 16ga. with no problem. All
4 are white. Solder type terminal
ends accepts up to 10ga wire.

Eclipse 5340 CD deck:
I've had this one for a while. The pic doesn't show it, but it's in real
good cosmetic condition. I never used it long before I bought a Denon R1. I
used the Eclipse for about a year.
I was board one night and decided to upgrade the input cables to high
quality Mogami Neglex mic cables. Well, the soldering iron's tip I had was
too big for the job and I ended up goofing a bit. If I recall correctly, one
side doesn't play. I'm sure you could follow the tracing and make the repair
a short way upstream without endangering any components. I'd do it myself
with my new soldering iron but I couldn't be bothered. It's fine if you use
the internal amps. Comes with original box, manual, wiring harness.
$100 plus shipping from BC.

DH Labs Silver Sonic interconnects:
10 foot pair silver coated copper with Tiffany style RCA jacks. Like new
condition. $100 Canadian plus shipping from BC.

Scan-Speak woofers:
I have 2 BRAND NEW pairs (4 drivers) of Scan-Speak 21w/8555-00 woofers.
$175 each. Shipping extra from BC.
See my feedback: eBay: nelsoncanada Audiogon: nelsoncanada

Mcintosh MCC224 55wpc x 4:
I'm selling my MCC224 in order to upgrade to a Mcintosh 6 channel amp. My
224 is very clean and in excellent condition. Rated @ 55 watts RMS to each
of it's 4 channels and bridgeable to 110 watts. 2 ohm stable. This one of
the very best amps on the market, period. Includes original manual but not
the original box. Will package for safe transport. $675 firm plus shipping
from BC. See my ebay feedback: nelsoncanada

DLS Iridium 2-Way Crossover Pair:
Like new pair of DLS Iridium 2-Way Crossovers using audiophile grade
components such as copper foil inductors, high quality caps and resisters.
6 dB & HP: 12 dB slope 6 dB & HP: 12 dB slope Selectable tweeter level in
three steps. $85 plus shipping from BC. See my ebay feedback: nelsoncanada

DLS UR1 Tweeter Pair
Here's a pair of the famous DLS tweeters everybody is using. The pair I
have here is in like new condition with $85 plus shipping from BC. See my
ebay
feedback: nelsoncanada

I don't know the shipping costs for these items. I'll use Canada Post for
shipping and no more than actual cost will be asked from you.
Thanks for looking!

for inquiries