Posted to alt.home-theater.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace
Sound Emporium

Default MONSTER AVS2000 Brand New, Factory Sealed plus FREE SHIPPING

MONSTER AVS2000 Brand New, Factory Sealed plus FREE SHIPPING

For MONSTER features and specification, click here...
http://www.monstercable.com/power/lineVS.asp

FREE SHIPPING direct from our U.S. MONSTER authorized distributor to 48
U.S.

WHY BUY FROM THE SOUND EMPORIUM
Our feedback rating is 100% positive because, like our valued
customers and our returning clients, we believe in high quality
products & the best service at a fair price. We lead by example
and our valued customers 100% Positive Feedback is our Hallmark.

Our latest customer feedback includes...

Excellent Seller. Great item, fast shipment,
good communication and fair price. What more can you ask?
Highly recommended!
Positive by Buyer Bbopman (6) on 12-12-05

Everything as promised. Excellent transaction.
Positive by Mags5000 (102) on 09-01-05

These guys were great. Did everything they said they would,
on time, and kept me informed. Wouldn't hesitate you use them again.
Positive by Paulwinter (3) on 07-20-05

Additional feedback may be reviewed here...
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fb.pl?user=Trades4usd

For a quote or if you have a question, click here...
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/emai...b&zzTrades4usd

MONSTER thanks to all for looking.

The Sound Emporium

Posted to alt.home-theater.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace
Sound Emporium

Additional feedback may be reviewed here...
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fb.pl?user=Trades4usd

For a quote or if you have a question, click here...
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/emai...b&zzTrades4usd

Thanks again,

The Sound Emporium

Posted to alt.home-theater.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace
Beaver S. Snatchhound

Default MONSTER HTIB KIT -- 50% ++ Off!

In article .com,
Sound Emporium wrote:

MONSTER AVS2000 Brand New, Factory Sealed plus FREE SHIPPING

For MONSTER features and specification, click here...
http://www.monstercable.com/power/lineVS.asp

Check this out!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...527&rd=1&sspag
ename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1