marcin

Default ALPINE CDA-7893R front panel

hello,
I need front panel for this model of radio
Please if someone know where i can find it contact me
Thanks
martin

marcin

YOUR CAR YOU IDIOT
AND **** OFF
I AM NOT A THIEF
I thought that this forum is serious but I see that it looks like a nursery

"marcin" wrote in message
hello,
I need front panel for this model of radio
Please if someone know where i can find it contact me
Thanks
martin

fhlh002

Why so defensive?

http://defiantequipment.safeshopper....cat113.htm?127

Anyway... try the above like, they claim to specialize in face plates for
people that buy HOT guts.

FHLH.....
BTW... this is a newgroup, ya moosetwit.... not a "forum" Forums are for
Slack Jawed Faggots, much like yourself.

"marcin" wrote in message
hello,
I need front panel for this model of radio
Please if someone know where i can find it contact me
Thanks
martin

marcin

ok sorry but I am very nervous becouse of my stolen panel for my ALPINE ughh
but thanks anyway
yes I see that it is a newsgroup
good luck