robobass

Default CREATIVE NOMAD JUKEBOX 2LX What is this?

NJB3 does now support WMA incl v9,
That is good news, I bet you heard about it from some other source
beside Creative.
and USB2 offers no significant advantage
over Firewire, except if you're dealing with laptops that don't have it.

Well, Some of us have P.O.S. desktops that claim to have it and no
more.

Very sorry to hear about yours being stolen, I'd be out for blood if someone
ganked mine.

Yeah, I'd really like to find the guy who nicked it. It would be worth
having had it ripped off, if I could only have caught the guy who took
it (I'm sorry, I just love Pulp Fiction).
As far as recording is concerned, there is no substitute
anywhere near the price of the NJB3.

I think you are right. I ordered a new one today.

Robobass

Should I buy a Nomad Jukebox 3? Questions.... d.d.t General 9 April 7th 04 06:20 AM
Creative Travelsound vs. Sony Travel Speakers JamesBahn Audio Opinions 2 September 12th 03 04:43 AM
Yet Another Headphone Question !! James Nipper General 39 September 6th 03 06:38 AM
Nomad Jukebox 3 Pandora General 18 August 12th 03 09:21 AM
PC Jukebox with High End Quality? Bob Roberts High End Audio 1 July 14th 03 08:33 PM