Posted to rec.audio.pro
adam79 adam79 is offline

Default KORG D12, D16 and D1600

Does anyone know if the KORG D1600 came out after the D16? I used to own the
D12. I loved the unit, especially the effects section. I'm thinking about
buying either a D16 ot D1600. I've been reading up on the specs on the korg
website, and it seems that all three units have the exact same effects. Can
anyone help me out with these two questions? I'm assuming the D1600 has
everything the the D12 and D16 have, plus more.

Thanks for the help,
-Adam

Posted to rec.audio.pro
adam79 adam79 is offline

"D C" wrote in message
. ..

No Mac Mini?

you just won me $50. My question is a legitamite one, but i made a side bet
with a friend that you would post something about the mac mini. I don't want
to throw my money away so I'm looking at alot of different things.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
D C[_2_] D C[_2_] is offline

adam79 wrote:

No Mac Mini?

you just won me $50. My question is a legitamite one, but i made a side bet
with a friend that you would post something about the mac mini. I don't want
to throw my money away so I'm looking at alot of different things.

Maybe because your friend see what a caricature you are. I could have
mentioned the UAD plug-in, or any number of other time wasters you've
posted in the past year.

Enjoy your $50.

Korg D1600 TedBC Pro Audio 3 August 2nd 07 05:29 AM
Korg D1600 TedBC General 0 July 29th 07 09:53 PM
Korg D1600 Mark I--Can the internal hard disk be read by Microsoft Windows? amp_noob Pro Audio 1 March 29th 05 05:33 AM
Korg D1600 MKll Bill Hall Pro Audio 0 January 26th 05 01:18 AM
Korg D1600 CD Playback Em Pro Audio 0 August 27th 03 03:57 PM