Robert Meushaw

Default Anyone know what happened to Sound Valves amp manufacturer ?

A while back I bought a pair of Sound Valves M60 monoblock amps.
Before the purchase I checked out their web site and they seemed to
make a number of quality amps. Recently one of my amps needed some
servicing, but the Sound Valves web site has disappeared. Does anyone
know what happened to them? Thanks.
A.Cirella

Sept 23, 2003

I think they closed down. It has been a few years
since I have gotten a mailing from them.

It is also possible they just exited the audio business, as
they were buying equipment to do subcontract
pc board assembly. I am sure they realized audio
equipment alone would have never covered the cost
of such equipment.

SV did not produce complex designs, so I am sure
any good tech could make them work right again.

A.Cirella, Handmade

"Robert Meushaw" wrote in message
m...
A while back I bought a pair of Sound Valves M60 monoblock amps.
Before the purchase I checked out their web site and they seemed to
make a number of quality amps. Recently one of my amps needed some
servicing, but the Sound Valves web site has disappeared. Does anyone
know what happened to them? Thanks.

Viewoiiikio Viewoiiikio is offline
Junior Member

What I*read*I really liked it.*Thank you for*your information!
dubli

Last edited by Viewoiiikio : November 12th 14 at 11:13 PM