PAW

Default 175/160 Amp Alternator for sale

Cleaning out the garage and came across the high output alternator I bought
6 years ago for my 91 CRX-Si. Never got around to installing a mega system
in that car so I'd like to sell the alternator. I can email you pictures if
you like. Please make me an offer or pass this on to someone that needs a
great alternator that will handle the current requirements of any system up
to several thousand watts. Serious inquiries only please.

Thanks,
PAW

DETAILS
Wrangler NW Power Products, Powermate High-output Alternator
Condition: New, still in box, never used
Originally configured for 88-91 Honda CRX-Si
Part Number: AN164C
Model: C FR
Amps: 175 cold / 160 hot
Volts: 14
Voltage regulator: Internal, computer compatible, (high current demands will
allow engine idle RPM to increase automatically)
Case: Nippon Denso
Charging output stud: 8mm dia.
Pulley type: 2 ridges for 3 rib belts
Pulley diameter: 2 1/2" (62mm)
Pulley width: 11/16" (17mm)
Extra mounting bracket included
Control plug: 4 conductor, fits most Hondas without adapters
Pulley and mounting bracket can be changed to suit many applications.
Wrangler makes adapters to connect the control plug to many different
vehicles. Contact Wrangler at 800-962-2616, 503-235-4110 for details.
Shipping weight about 15 pounds from zip 03874. Will ship COD and insured to
any US zip code. Money order only. Buyer pays shipping cost.