Default Anyone need some NOS multi-part capacitors?

I have a small collection of new old stock metal can, twist lock mount
electrolytic capacitors and would like to maximize the profit (not
really) on them. Actually I need to know who would be most interested
in buying them for Tube amp hobby use and where to list them.

If anyone is interested, I have no idea how old.

email ) me if you want to make an offer, I see them
get around $5-10 each on ebay depending on the capacitor. Only selling
the entire lot.

I have 12 total:

2 Sprague 185F 150uF@250VDC/150uf@250VDC
1 Sprague 185F 40uF@300VDC/40uF@300VDC/10uF@300VDC
2 Mallory 85C 40MFD@450V single
1 Mallory 85C 60MFD@350V single
1 Mallory 85C quad of 40MFD@350VDC
1 Unknown pt#22-3674 85C 10-400/4-350/4-150
1 Unknown pt# 22-3863 80MFD@400WV/80MFD@200WV/200MFD@25WV
1 Unknown pt# 22-3457 85C
10MFD@400VDC/4MFD@350VDC/4MFD@150VDC/20MFD@25VDC
1 Unknown pt#22-4500 85C