DaMoe

Default Tight Car Audio & Performance Website

http://urban-car-elite.cjb.net/

Paul Hanley

Dude, clean up the site, fix the spelling errors, and make it look
professional as opposed to some place that looks like your selling
stuff that "fell off the truck".

Those DA enclosures look pretty sweet though.

On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 06:24:33 GMT, "DaMoe" wrote:

http://urban-car-elite.cjb.net/

ElementXero

That site is SO hurtin.......the injurys are inoperable.
--
ElementXero
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb2/sh...hreadid=152516

The Lizard

ElementXero wrote:
That site is SO hurtin.......the injurys are inoperable.
--

Learn to quote, inbred....

| Lizard | thelizman1221.yahoo@com |
| teamROCS #007 / Technical Director / Founding Member |
| The TeamROCS Forum http://www.teamrocs.net/forum/ |
| |
| The Hoam Paige http://www.geocities.com/thelizman1221/ |

The Lizard

DaMoe wrote:
Thanks for the constructive criticism!! I will take a look at my errors

DAMN YOU! How dare you trump my sarcasm with wit...

| Lizard | thelizman1221.yahoo@com |
| teamROCS #007 / Technical Director / Founding Member |
| The TeamROCS Forum http://www.teamrocs.net/forum/ |
| |
| The Hoam Paige http://www.geocities.com/thelizman1221/ |

The Lizard

ElementXero wrote:
I suggest you take a look around as many web sites you can find,

I suggest you learn to quote.