The Ghost

Default Belated Reply to Bob Cain's Bull Crap

From: Bob Cain )
Subject: Bob Cain Goes Down And Out In Defeat

View this article only
Newsgroups: alt.music.home-studio, rec.audio.tech, rec.audio.pro
Date: 2004-09-06 15:35:12 PST

Bob Cain wrote:

Something I've found to be universal and almost always true
is that one must look at what an individual consistently
accuses others of to discover the true nature of that
individual. It is there that he paints his self portrait
and it is that part of himself that he most hates which he
projects onto others in the most hateful, repellent and
offensive ways.
Bob

I think I've heard that rationalization from you before. The problem
with it is that if you apply it to yourself, and to the things that
you have said about me both recently and in the past,

I said "consistently". If you do a little research you'll
find that I've reserved such treatment almost entirely for
you and in reponse to years of being stalked by you, and

You are in serious need of a reality check. You are the one, not I, who
started the feud in March of 2001. The truth of the matter is that you are
the stalker, not I. Your problem is that you cry like a baby when you get
a return dose of the sort of crap you dish out.

most recently to your recent context free clipping of my
productive conversation with. Your poisoning of that
situation was successful. Congratulations. That is
something I will _not_ forget.

Excuse me, asswipe, but you brought that situation on yourself. I called
your attention to the misrepresentations that you were making and I gave
you the opportunity to correct your misrepresentations. When you refused
to correct them I called the matter to the attention of the person you were
misrepresenting. Next time you misrepresent someone and it is called to
your attention you should fix it and not point the finger of blame at
anyone other than yourself.

I suppose by now there are a
rather large number of people you pray you will never find
yourself in the same room with.

The only thing that I pray for is that sucmbags like you are not stupid
enough to engage me in a personal confrontation should the opportunity
arise.

Did you also succeed in getting Cliff Kaminsky fired over a
personal issue after you called the VP and president of the
company he worked for? It was my refusal to assist you in
any_ of that insanity which initiated your stalking of me 3
years ago. I still have a record of that interchange,
should you wish to debate the issue (up to where I got the
assistance of my ISP to filter your drool from my mailbox.)

Dream on, asswipe. The feud between us did not start with Cliff Kaminsky.
It started on March 16, 2001 with your mindless and arrogant dismissal of
my position on the matter of the preservation of absolute phase information
in the discharge patterns of auditory nerve activity. Not surprisingly,
nothing has changed since then. You are still an arrogant asshole, and you
still dismiss anything that anyone has to say that is contrary to your
ignorant beliefs.

If you will research your own posting history, you'll find
that you are an absolutely equal opportunity boor. You
apply the ugliness that best descibes you indiscriminately
and consistently to a remarkable number of people.

If you will research your posting history, you will find that you have no
technical credibility whatever and that you are little more than a mindless
techno-flake. If you really do have an engineering degree, I suggest that
you contact the university that gave it to you and ask for a refund.

Why did
Gary Sokolich disappear from the net for quite some period
of time and reemerge as frothing at the mouth as ever under
the pseudonym "The Ghost?"

I do not know. Since you purport to know everything, you tell me.

To anyone who should care, not sure why they would want to,
what I've said here is easily verifiable.

Nobody cares, except possibly your mindless Bevis & Buttheat compadres.

It would be
appreciated by a lot of people if you would just slither
back under your rock.
Bob

It would be appreciated by a lot of people if you would just shut the ****
up.