Gareth Magennis

Default Quadraverb LCD

Hi,
it's not economical to buy a replacement LCD from the Alesis parts
distributors here in the UK. However, I know that most 16 x 2 LCD's use the
same chipset. What I don't know is the pin configuration of the 14-way plug
in the original Quadraverb. Do any of you have that info?

This would be greatly appreciated, and if I manage to get an off the shelf
LCD working I'll certainly post all details here.

Thanks,

Gareth.

Mark Hansen

On 10/13/2004 06:16, Gareth Magennis wrote:

Hi,
it's not economical to buy a replacement LCD from the Alesis parts
distributors here in the UK. However, I know that most 16 x 2 LCD's use the
same chipset. What I don't know is the pin configuration of the 14-way plug
in the original Quadraverb. Do any of you have that info?

Have a look he http://www.eio.com/lcdprodt.htm
They have a lot of great info on various LCDs and their specs.