Posted to rec.audio.pro
fakir005 fakir005 is offline

Default PLEASE DO A PUBLIC SERVICE AND SIGN MY PETITION

Paris Hilton is doing every thing to avoid going to jail including
appealing her jail sentence and asking the public to sign a petition
on her behalf to Governator not to send her to jail. Her appeal is
well distributed. I'm doing a public service by asking people to sign
an Appeal to Paris Hilton to gleefully serve out her jail sentence. It
is titled Appeal to Paris Hilton to gleefully serve out her Jail and
is located at

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/P...nBelongsInJail

Please visit the above site and sign my Petition. will you?

Posted to rec.audio.pro
philicorda[_3_] philicorda[_3_] is offline

On Wed, 09 May 2007 14:09:01 -0700, fakir005 wrote:

Paris Hilton is doing every thing to avoid going to jail including
appealing her jail sentence and asking the public to sign a petition
on her behalf to Governator not to send her to jail. Her appeal is
well distributed. I'm doing a public service by asking people to sign
an Appeal to Paris Hilton to gleefully serve out her jail sentence. It
is titled Appeal to Paris Hilton to gleefully serve out her Jail and
is located at

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/P...nBelongsInJail

Please visit the above site and sign my Petition. will you?

Another one with 480 signatures here.
http://www.petitiononline.com/Hilton/petition.html

Thank god we have internet petitions to solve the problem of a corrupt
legal system!
Posted to rec.audio.pro
David Morgan \(MAMS\) David Morgan \(MAMS\) is offline

"philicorda" wrote in message ...
On Wed, 09 May 2007 14:09:01 -0700, fakir005 wrote:

Paris Hilton is doing every thing to avoid going to jail including
appealing her jail sentence and asking the public to sign a petition
on her behalf to Governator not to send her to jail. Her appeal is
well distributed. I'm doing a public service by asking people to sign
an Appeal to Paris Hilton to gleefully serve out her jail sentence. It
is titled Appeal to Paris Hilton to gleefully serve out her Jail and
is located at

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/P...nBelongsInJail

Please visit the above site and sign my Petition. will you?

Another one with 480 signatures here.
http://www.petitiononline.com/Hilton/petition.html

Thank god we have internet petitions to solve the problem of a corrupt
legal system!

Happily signed both. ;-)