Glenn

Default Positve experience with Boston Acoustics

I had a very favorable experience with Boston Acoustics service
department.

Back in 1999, as part of a Gateway computer package I purchase Boston
Acoustics Digital Media Theater. The speakers developed a hum that was
later found to due to a bad amp. I sent the speakers to them not
expecting much. I was very pleased when they fixed the problem and
shipped them back to me free of charge within 10 days. Great service!