Keith

Default your favorite bass songs

Hey everyone. I've been saving up for a while, and on Monday I'm going to
go get a new system installed in my 4Runner. I'm looking to make a few mix
cds, of the best hip-hop, rap, r&b, and techno with that have awesome bass.
I don't wanna get a bass test cd, I just want to get suggestions from
everyone about what their favorite songs to ride to...

Off the top of my head I'll be including:

N.E.R.D. - Lapdance
Justin Timberlake - Rock Your Body
Outkast - the way you move

I'm really coming up blank here though... any suggestions?

-Keith

Daniel Snooks

Paul Vina wrote
Thunderstruck? That one's a bit weak on the low end IMO.

Only a bit weak though, I would still consider it a strong test track
(especially given the pace of the song)

--
Regards,
Dan Snooks

Luke Hague

DJ Qbert - Turntable TV, nice occasional hard hitting bass, not many
different frequencies.

DJ Qbert - Electric Eye Abduction, this will give you a mild concussion if
played too loud, even on 2 Infinity Reference 12"s

Santana - Oye Como Va, I can actually play the bass line with my bass
guitar, therefore I like it

"Keith" wrote in message
Hey everyone. I've been saving up for a while, and on Monday I'm going to
go get a new system installed in my 4Runner. I'm looking to make a few

mix
cds, of the best hip-hop, rap, r&b, and techno with that have awesome

bass.
I don't wanna get a bass test cd, I just want to get suggestions from
everyone about what their favorite songs to ride to...

Off the top of my head I'll be including:

N.E.R.D. - Lapdance
Justin Timberlake - Rock Your Body
Outkast - the way you move

I'm really coming up blank here though... any suggestions?

-Keith

narcolept

"Daniel Stocker" wrote in message
Cradle of Filth - Lord Abortion
J.K

Sounds like something his mom should've listened to.

narcolept
---
pointing out poster children for abortion everywhere.

Cheers,
Daniel