Posted to rec.audio.car
Adam Huisenfeldt

Default Xterra tweeter (Polk Momo) install advice

OK, fellas... I am thoroughly sick of my Nissan factory crap system, so I
went out and purchased a full Polk Momo system (6.5 component sys w/tweets,
6x9's, 10" subs). now, it's been over ten years since I've done this
invasive of an install... and I feel like an idiot... I cannot figure out
how in the hell to install the tweeters! I appears that the Momo tweeters
have no installation mounting tabs on them! Anyone with experience on this?

Thanks in advance!
Adam.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Austin Becker

looks like it is time to learn some fiberglass.....
http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/sh...d.php?t=135835

--
- AUSTIN BECKER