Record Ho!

Default RA Systemdek IV Top of the Line turntable

RARE!!!!! Systemdek IV turntable Light Oak, Mint condition 11 pound platter
and 3 point suspension. This baby is as nice as many of the tables in the
$1500 to $2000 range. Sounds as good too. It is only 3 months old. I have
the original box . Dustcover has absolutely no scratches. You won't find a
better table for the price.

I'm asking $600 for the turntable.

(This is not the System II or 2X900) It has electronic speed control a 3
point suspension adjustable from the top of the
table. Adjustable feet. Weighs about 30 pounds. Platter is black. I also
have a second one with a problem but in
very good condition. That one is Black with a a beautiful smoked dustcover.

I have an ET 2 Air Bearing tonearm mounted at the moment. It's also in
excellent condition. It even has a mounting jig with it. The arm includes
original pump and filter with a short hose. The pump is very quiet.

Asking $700 for the Arm with accessories.

I can send pictures of either of these upon request.

Contact me if you are interested.

Record HO!!!