tubeguy

Default About Arnie K

I have met him and he is a good guy. I like him. What your collective bent
about this guy is I do not understand. Arnie is a good guy and does not
deserve the bashing any group has given him.

tubeguy
www.tubeguy.org

Robert Morein

"tubeguy" wrote in message
. ..
I have met him and he is a good guy. I like him. What your collective bent
about this guy is I do not understand. Arnie is a good guy and does not
deserve the bashing any group has given him.

tubeguy
www.tubeguy.org

Sounds like another sockpuppet to me.

Robert Morein wrote:
"tubeguy" wrote in message
. ..
I have met him and he is a good guy. I like him. What your collective bent
about this guy is I do not understand. Arnie is a good guy and does not
deserve the bashing any group has given him.

tubeguy
www.tubeguy.org

Sounds like another sockpuppet to me.

Like "George M. Middius" or Margaret von B.????

tubeguy

"tubeguy" wrote in message
m...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"tubeguy" wrote in message
. ..
I have met him and he is a good guy. I like him. What your collective
bent
about this guy is I do not understand. Arnie is a good guy and does not
deserve the bashing any group has given him.

tubeguy
www.tubeguy.org

Sounds like another sockpuppet to me.

Nope, just a guy who has met Arnie. Back off. He's a dude who has been there
and back. I had lunch with him. He is a fine gentleman, and I would love to
see you all bring yourselves up to his level of discourse.

Joe Plaziak
tubeguy.org

George M. Middius

tubeguy, YACA and certified Kroopologist, said:

He is a fine gentleman

You could be right. Or you could be wrong, and we're all right.

Robert Morein

"tubeguy" wrote in message
news

"tubeguy" wrote in message
m...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"tubeguy" wrote in message
. ..
I have met him and he is a good guy. I like him. What your collective
bent
about this guy is I do not understand. Arnie is a good guy and does

not
deserve the bashing any group has given him.

tubeguy
www.tubeguy.org

Sounds like another sockpuppet to me.

Nope, just a guy who has met Arnie. Back off. He's a dude who has been

there
and back. I had lunch with him. He is a fine gentleman, and I would love

see you all bring yourselves up to his level of discourse.

Joe Plaziak
tubeguy.org

Joe,
Apparently, Arny can present a different persona in person as opposed to
over usenet. On this group, Arny thinks a whole bunch of people want to
"destroy him":

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups...=2005&safe=off

I'm on the list myself, though it has not yet been archived. This is
tragic; a man following the path of pseudo-science arrives at the door of
mental illness.

You may not realize it, but Arny is no friend of your fondness for tubes.
Apparently, in person, he doesn't try to hurt people. On this newsgroup, he
does.
I think, Joe, that if Arny behaved on this newsgroup the way he did at lunch
with you, no one would have a problem with him. The discord is not about his
beliefs, it's about how he acts, here, with us.

tubeguy wrote:
"tubeguy" wrote in message
m...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"tubeguy" wrote in message
. ..
I have met him and he is a good guy. I like him. What your collective
bent
about this guy is I do not understand. Arnie is a good guy and does not
deserve the bashing any group has given him.

tubeguy
www.tubeguy.org

Sounds like another sockpuppet to me.

Nope, just a guy who has met Arnie. Back off. He's a dude who has been there
and back. I had lunch with him. He is a fine gentleman, and I would love to
see you all bring yourselves up to his level of discourse.

Do you want to be called a pedophile? Maybe you don't really know
Arny's level of discourse on RAO all that well.

Scott Wheeler

Gary Rosen

wrote in message
ups.com...

tubeguy wrote:
"tubeguy" wrote in message
m...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"tubeguy" wrote in message
. ..
I have met him and he is a good guy. I like him. What your

collective
bent
about this guy is I do not understand. Arnie is a good guy and does

not
deserve the bashing any group has given him.

tubeguy
www.tubeguy.org

Sounds like another sockpuppet to me.

Nope, just a guy who has met Arnie. Back off. He's a dude who has been

there
and back. I had lunch with him. He is a fine gentleman, and I would love

see you all bring yourselves up to his level of discourse.

Do you want to be called a pedophile? Maybe you don't really know
Arny's level of discourse on RAO all that well.

Is it as high as Middius'?

- Gary Rosen

Clyde Slick

"tubeguy" wrote in message
news

...... Arnie.....I had lunch with him.

You must like to eat ****.

Arny Krueger

Clyde Slick wrote:
"tubeguy" wrote in message
news

...... Arnie.....I had lunch with him.

You must like to eat ****.

Art, your obsession with this activity would be consistent
with the rumor that you're Middius' chief rimmer. You'll go
to any depth to steal precious young Middius away from me,
won't you?

Joseph Oberlander

tubeguy wrote:

"tubeguy" wrote in message
m...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"tubeguy" wrote in message
om...

I have met him and he is a good guy. I like him. What your collective
bent
about this guy is I do not understand. Arnie is a good guy and does not
deserve the bashing any group has given him.

tubeguy
www.tubeguy.org

Sounds like another sockpuppet to me.

Nope, just a guy who has met Arnie. Back off. He's a dude who has been there
and back. I had lunch with him. He is a fine gentleman, and I would love to
see you all bring yourselves up to his level of discourse.

I've had several email exhanges with him over the years and he's
always seemed to be a decent enough guy.

OTOH...

He's a complete ass here in this group. I think it's his form
of entertainment to poke at the cages and see the nuts react
or something.

Clyde Slick

"Joseph Oberlander" wrote in message
k.net...

tubeguy wrote:

"tubeguy" wrote in message
m...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"tubeguy" wrote in message
. com...

I have met him and he is a good guy. I like him. What your collective
bent
about this guy is I do not understand. Arnie is a good guy and does not
deserve the bashing any group has given him.

tubeguy
www.tubeguy.org

Sounds like another sockpuppet to me.

Nope, just a guy who has met Arnie. Back off. He's a dude who has been
there and back. I had lunch with him. He is a fine gentleman, and I would
love to see you all bring yourselves up to his level of discourse.

I've had several email exhanges with him over the years and he's
always seemed to be a decent enough guy.

OTOH...

He's a complete ass here in this group. I think it's his form
of entertainment to poke at the cages and see the nuts react
or something.

Arny is the caged urangotan in a zoo.
He just loves to defecate in front of his audience.

Arny Krueger

Joseph Oberlander wrote:

He's a complete ass here in this group.

As if you've done anything here to be proud of, Joe.

I think it's his form of entertainment to poke at the

cages and see the nuts react
or something.

Doooh!

George M. Middius

Robert Morein said:

I have met him and he is a good guy. I like him.

Sounds like another sockpuppet to me.

Could be. Or he's certifiable.

George M. Middius said:

"
Robert Morein said:

I have met him and he is a good guy. I like him.

Sounds like another sockpuppet to me.

"Could be. Or he's certifiable."

Of course, commenting on real experience, compared to your constant
barrage of name calling and filth, makes him crazy.

Do you plan to be a pig forever, George?

Tim Martin

"tubeguy" wrote in message
. ..
I have met him and he is a good guy. I like him. What your collective bent
about this guy is I do not understand. Arnie is a good guy and does not
deserve the bashing any group has given him.

tubeguy
www.tubeguy.org

Well, people who have been telling each other for years how marvellous the
sound is when they are wearing their expensive designer Stereo Suits don't
like it when someone points out they've got no clothes on.

Tim

"Enhance your listening experience with the Audio Air Purifier. The air in
your listening room is contaminated with air-born dust particles. When you
consider just how fine are the human hearing receptors, it's easy to
understand how airborn polluction can result in murky bass and dull treble.
The Audio Air purifier uses space age technology to get your air really
clean. A constant velocity direct-drive low-inductance fan draws air
through a carefully-graduated series of everr-finer hepa filters, before
finally passing the air over an electrostatic particle remover. When you
first install the Audio Air Purifier, it will take several days for it to
clean your room to audiophile standards; but yoiur patiences will be
rewarded after a few days, hen you will at last hear the sound as intended."

Robert Morein

"Tim Martin" wrote in message

"tubeguy" wrote in message
. ..
I have met him and he is a good guy. I like him. What your collective

bent
about this guy is I do not understand. Arnie is a good guy and does not
deserve the bashing any group has given him.

tubeguy
www.tubeguy.org

Well, people who have been telling each other for years how marvellous the
sound is when they are wearing their expensive designer Stereo Suits don't
like it when someone points out they've got no clothes on.

Very true. But if Arny were an exterminator, he would demolish a house to
save it from termites.

Arny Krueger

tubeguy wrote:

I have met him and he is a good guy. I like him.

While a number of years ago, that was a nice day.

What your collective
bent about this guy is I do not understand.

It's simple. They turned audio into a cat fight and then I
handed them their precious parts on a platter.

Arnie is a good guy and
does not deserve the bashing any group has given him.

It's pretty much restricted to this group, which has clearly
ruined itself in its attempt to ruin me.

Schizoid Man

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

tubeguy wrote:

I have met him and he is a good guy. I like him.

While a number of years ago, that was a nice day.

What your collective
bent about this guy is I do not understand.

It's simple. They turned audio into a cat fight and then I
handed them their precious parts on a platter.

Arnie is a good guy and
does not deserve the bashing any group has given him.

It's pretty much restricted to this group, which has clearly
ruined itself in its attempt to ruin me.

Arny,

A word of caution before you go on blowing Tubeguy's horn. He's an
ultra-subjectivist.

Anuj

Arny Krueger

tubeguy wrote:

I have met him and he is a good guy. I like him.

While a number of years ago, that was a nice day.

What your collective
bent about this guy is I do not understand.

It's simple. They turned audio into a cat fight and then

handed them their precious parts on a platter.

Arnie is a good guy and
does not deserve the bashing any group has given him.

It's pretty much restricted to this group, which has

clearly
ruined itself in its attempt to ruin me.

Arny,

A word of caution before you go on blowing Tubeguy's horn.

He's an
ultra-subjectivist.

Haven't you heard that DBTs are subjective tests?

Phildo

"tubeguy" wrote in message
. ..
I have met him and he is a good guy. I like him. What your collective bent
about this guy is I do not understand. Arnie is a good guy and does not
deserve the bashing any group has given him.

take a look over on news:alt.audio.pro.live-sound where Arny is regarded as
nothing more than a blowhard and where he's completely humiliated himself
over the last couple of days.

Suffice to say his name is mud over there and with good reason. His infamous
"FOH" post has to be seen to be believed.

Phildo

Arny Krueger

"Phildo" wrote in message

"tubeguy" wrote in message
. ..
I have met him and he is a good guy. I like him. What

your
collective bent about this guy is I do not understand.

Arnie
is a good guy and does not deserve the bashing any group

has
given him.

take a look over on news:alt.audio.pro.live-sound where

Arny
is regarded as nothing more than a blowhard and where he's
completely humiliated himself over the last couple of

days.

If Phildo's ego wasn't such a bleeding mess, he'd have no
need to do this.

Now, Phildo has brought the whole RAO contingent of mental
midgets into AAPLS to work it over.

Phildo, I regret hurting you so badly in our little debate.

Phildo

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
take a look over on news:alt.audio.pro.live-sound where

Arny
is regarded as nothing more than a blowhard and where he's
completely humiliated himself over the last couple of

days.

If Phildo's ego wasn't such a bleeding mess, he'd have no
need to do this.

If your ego wasn't so over-inflated that you wouldn't listen to everyone on
AAPLS telling you what a prick you are I thought some of your other friends
may be able to make you see sense.

Now, Phildo has brought the whole RAO contingent of mental
midgets into AAPLS to work it over.

No, you did Arny. Crossposting is bad.

Phildo, I regret hurting you so badly in our little debate.

Have you ever thought about seeing a shrink regarding your delusions?

Everyone's laughing at you Arny.

Phildo

George M. Middius

Phildo said:

Have you ever thought about seeing a shrink regarding your delusions?

Unfortunately, Krooger is too deeply ensconced in his psychosis to realize
he might be treatable.

Margaret von B.

"Phildo" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
take a look over on news:alt.audio.pro.live-sound where

Arny
is regarded as nothing more than a blowhard and where he's
completely humiliated himself over the last couple of

days.

If Phildo's ego wasn't such a bleeding mess, he'd have no
need to do this.

If your ego wasn't so over-inflated that you wouldn't listen to everyone
on AAPLS telling you what a prick you are I thought some of your other
friends may be able to make you see sense.

Have y'all been "lying" to Arny? Arny gets really frustrated when people
"lie" to him which happens every time he attempts to interact with people.
Even Google "lies" to him.

Cheers,

Margaret

PS. It is good to see that Arny is making friends elsewhere too.

Phildo

"Margaret von B." wrote in message
. ..
PS. It is good to see that Arny is making friends elsewhere too.

Does anyone happen to have the details of the church Arny goes to?

Maybe we could get the pastor there and the people who have to suffer him to
get him sectioned or at least get him the medical help he so desperately
needs?

Phildo

Phildo

"George Gleason" wrote in message
Yup Arny
the entire rest of this NG is wrong and your right
It seems when dozens of people are telling you that your full of ****
perhaps you ought consider that these opinion are valid

His ego is too over-inflated for him to ever consider something like that
George.

Paranoid delusional with an ego bigger than Orange County.

He needs serious professional help.

Phildo

George M. Middius

Phildo said:

take a look over on news:alt.audio.pro.live-sound where Arny is regarded as
nothing more than a blowhard and where he's completely humiliated himself
over the last couple of days.

The Krooger phenomenon is pernicious. We've been afflicted with Mr. **** for
years on RAO. You captured one aspect of Krooger's pathetic existence with
this:

"You would LOVE to do the job we do though as your jealousy comes through in
every post you make."

Krooger is a complete phoney, a bladder of self-serving snot.

Suffice to say his name is mud over there and with good reason. His infamous
"FOH" post has to be seen to be believed.

Can you point to this post? I'm sure some RAOers would be interested.

Phildo

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

Phildo said:

take a look over on news:alt.audio.pro.live-sound where Arny is regarded
as
nothing more than a blowhard and where he's completely humiliated himself
over the last couple of days.

The Krooger phenomenon is pernicious. We've been afflicted with Mr. ****
for
years on RAO. You captured one aspect of Krooger's pathetic existence with
this:

"You would LOVE to do the job we do though as your jealousy comes through
in
every post you make."

Krooger is a complete phoney, a bladder of self-serving snot.

Suffice to say his name is mud over there and with good reason. His
infamous
"FOH" post has to be seen to be believed.

Can you point to this post? I'm sure some RAOers would be interested.

We were discussing monitor mixes. I'm sure you all know already but FOH
means the mix the audience hears and FOH (Front Of House) is where the
mixing desk normally goes.

"Phildo" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

You seem to have forgotten the most important considearation - what
do his mixes sound like to you?

Try reading his post again Arny. He covered that part already:

quote I mean, the quality of the mix is okay, but its not great.end
quote

Oh, it was such a weak statement that it shot right under my feet.

It sounds to me like he's obsessing over something that someone else might
be doing well enough. It also seems like he doesn't know how to do the
thing
that he's judging. If he thinks that he could do a better FOH mix himself
by
other means, then he should know it and say it.

People are saying strange dogmatic things about FOH mixes. For example:

"Not a good way to Mix - I always Tell people that the headphones are for
troubleshooting only. Mixing through headphones as you realise means that
you are not mixing what people are hearing."

Obviously, this writer is not considering the possibility that the FOH mix
is being listened to over IEMs. There's a pretty good chance in a 21st
century church that the music director IS onstage performing, directing
and
listening to the FOH mix over a headset. So, now its always bad to mix
with
phones when the mix is going to be listened to, particularly by the boss
man, with phones?

The next possibility that is not being considered is the possibility that
the FOH mix is being done by someone who isn't in the same sound field as
the performers. In fact, this is pretty likely unless the FOH mixer is one
of the performers.

Let's be real, the FOH sound is not usually all that consistent over the
whole stage. It's not like there's just one mix that is going to make
everybody happy. If there's just one FOH mix, it's a pretty thoroughly
compromised thing, anyhow. For example, how is it that I have two stage
mixes? Well the piano is at stage right about 5' from the performers on
the
right of the stage.The performers at stage right feel they are getting
blasted by piano if there is piano in their mix, so they get a mix w/o
piano. Then, the clav is at stage left about 5' from the performers over
there, and so on.

If there's a dedicated FOH mixer, then he's not likely to be at the BOH,
but
why are people saying such categorical things when in general, there's a
pretty good chance that the FOH mixer is a one guy doing it all, and in
the
BOH (more usual) or mid-hall (on a good day).

I'm a bit amused by such a simplistic situation that there is just one FOH
mix. I have to manage 4 FOH mixes - left stage, right stage, choir loft
and
pianist. The only one that is in any sense optional is the choir loft.
Now,
exactly how I do a reasonble job of monitoring 4 separate FOH mixes from
the
BOH without headphones?

Another thing to consider is the fact that the FOH mix should be a
relatively static thing. It's purpose is to give the performers feedback,
and if someone is changing gain all the time, the performer's don't have
consistent feedback.

Finally, why are people presuming that nobody can translate what they hear
over phones into a good FOH mix? I guess they think that since they can't
do
it, nobody can.

You can find the whole amusing and totally humiliating (for Arny) thread at
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...be6c965f022b9b

Arny needs serious medical help. I don't think I have ever come across
someone so delusional.

Phildo

Arny Krueger

"Phildo" wrote in message

Arny needs serious medical help. I don't think I have ever
come across someone so delusional.

Phildo is a perfectly normal happy person.

Normal happy people stalk others around Usenet.

Phildo is just ****sed that over on AAPLS I made an allusion
to people who were hateful bigots. I didn't without mention
Phido's name, but one of his good buddies jumped right up
and identified him by name.

Yup, Phildo is a picture of normalicy and peace.

Phildo

"Phildo" wrote in message

Arny needs serious medical help. I don't think I have ever
come across someone so delusional.

Phildo is a perfectly normal happy person.

Normal happy people stalk others around Usenet.

Hey, someone mentioned how popular you were on this newsgroup. Seems people
just love you all over usenet. Doesn't that tell you anything Arny?

Phildo is just ****sed that over on AAPLS I made an allusion
to people who were hateful bigots.

Now this is what ****es me off about Arny. He makes a thinly-veiled,
cowardly attack where he mentions no specific names although everyone knows
who he is talking about then acts all innocent when pulled up on it. He also
tries to pass ghimself off as an expert but in reality knows jack **** about
live sound and only gets to use a mixing desk because he volunteers at his
church where nobody else wants the job. Now he's trying to tell us he's done
sound for Dave Brubeck and the Village People.

I didn't without mention
Phido's name, but one of his good buddies jumped right up
and identified him by name.

Or rather they pointed out what a coward you were for not using the name
even though it was patently obvious who you were talking about (me) and then
pulled you up because what you said was indeed completely wrong.

Yup, Phildo is a picture of normalicy and peace.

Arny, you need serious professional health. Please get yourself to a shrink
as soon as possible or get yourself committed.

If enough of us get together can't we have him sectioned or something?

Phildo

MINe 109

In article , "Phildo"
wrote:

You can find the whole amusing and totally humiliating (for Arny) thread at
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...wse_frm/thread
/9280cceabc2bf6fa/66be6c965f022b9b?tvc=1&q=exactly+how+I+do+a+reason ble+job+of
+monitoring+4+separate+FOH+mixes+from+the#66be6c96 5f022b9b

Arny needs serious medical help. I don't think I have ever come across
someone so delusional.

Amazing. Arny graciously admitted error after consulting references.
More typically Arny is the "training wheels" comment which seems humble
enough, but it comes in answer to being accused of holding himself up as
an expert. I guess he learned that from RAP.

OTOH, while not picking up on "FOH" is kinda slow, if one is working in
isolation from sound professionals, one can make mistakes like that.

Stephen

Phildo

"MINe 109" wrote in message
OTOH, while not picking up on "FOH" is kinda slow, if one is working in
isolation from sound professionals, one can make mistakes like that.

You need to realise that FOH is a VERY common term when talking about live
sound and is used in many posts on the newsgroup daily.

Arny had been posting there for FIVE YEARS before he made that post.

He's now trying to tell us he is vastly over-qualified to do live sound
because he has an engineering degree. He did try to claim he had a masters
degree at one point then made the admission he never actually finished the
course.

Phildo

Phildo

"Phildo" wrote in message
Can you point to this post? I'm sure some RAOers would be interested.

We were discussing monitor mixes. I'm sure you all know already but FOH
means the mix the audience hears and FOH (Front Of House) is where the
mixing desk normally goes.

By the way, you also need to know that Arny had been trying to pass himself
off as an expert in live sound for FIVE YEARS on this newsgroup when he made
this post and that FOH is a term used daily in many posts on the newsgroup,
central to many posts.

Phildo

Clyde Slick

"Phildo" wrote in message

"tubeguy" wrote in message
. ..
I have met him and he is a good guy. I like him. What your collective bent
about this guy is I do not understand. Arnie is a good guy and does not
deserve the bashing any group has given him.

take a look over on news:alt.audio.pro.live-sound where Arny is regarded
as nothing more than a blowhard and where he's completely humiliated
himself over the last couple of days.

Suffice to say his name is mud over there and with good reason. His
infamous "FOH" post has to be seen to be believed.

Phildo

"FOH" is where Arnie's foundation wall crack is located.

"Phildo" wrote in message

"tubeguy" wrote in message
. ..
I have met him and he is a good guy. I like him. What your collective

bent
about this guy is I do not understand. Arnie is a good guy and does not
deserve the bashing any group has given him.

take a look over on news:alt.audio.pro.live-sound where Arny is regarded

as
nothing more than a blowhard and where he's completely humiliated himself
over the last couple of days.

Well sure, it's just a smaller number of the same fools who give him ****
here.

Phildo

"Phildo" wrote in message news:...

Nah, much as I hate him, the guy needs help and those are

the
best people to give it to him. I'll be contacting his

pastor
later tonight.

That's going to be hard for Phildo to do since I'm having
dinner with him (the pastor) tonight.

So if I were to call your house on 313-XXX-9307 I would get hold of him
would I Arny?

I deleted 3 digits this time to save some of your fans on here from being
able to call you at home.

Don't worry Arny, I managed to get Rev. Matthew Swiatek's number, email
address and everything. I'll put together a sort of "greatest hits" package
from your recent posts and see if we can't get you the help you so
desperately need.

Phildo