Soren Pedersen

Default One and the same Aliante ?

I'm in the market for an Aliante 12 SI Ltd., and I can see that they're
sometimes refered to as "Aliante 12 SI Ltd" and sometimes as "Aliante 12
Ltd."
Is there a Aliante Ltd. without "SI", and if, whats the difference ???

Regards
Soren

Stephen Narayan

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 16:28:14 +0200, "Soren Pedersen"
wrote:

I'm in the market for an Aliante 12 SI Ltd., and I can see that they're
sometimes refered to as "Aliante 12 SI Ltd" and sometimes as "Aliante 12
Ltd."
Is there a Aliante Ltd. without "SI", and if, whats the difference ???

Regards
Soren

Yes there was. The SI drivers came out about a year or two ago. The
Aliante first generation drivers came out in the mid to late 90's I
believe and were available up until the new SI's were introduced.

You can see the differences on the Phase Linear European website at
www.phase-linear.com hit the vintage link.....

Stephen Narayan | IASCA Pro Street 1-600 | IASCA Certified Judge 2003
Audio Perfection | RTA system evaluation and tuning |
My System/s: Denon | Clarion ADCS-1 | Orion | Dynaudio | PG ZPA | Blade | Kicker
teamROCS Member #068 |
http://www.teamrocs.com

Why not check out my car audio museum
http://canuck.audioguy.net/gear.html