acousticguitar

Default San Francisco Bay Area install shops

I was wondering if there were any installers / install shops in the San
Franciso Bay Area (San Francisco or Oakland or Hayward, etc.) who were
REALLY good. I saw this list before posted by Peter Lufrano, and I
wanted to know if it was still current. Please make any additions or
deletions.

I've heard that Audiomobile or Frank's of Berkeley may be added to this
list as well. Any comments?

Thanks!

--Esquire

===[taken from previous post]===

Ok, visit these dealers. All are very good.......

Custom Exotica
Mountain View
(650) 988-1004

Car Acoustics
Campbell
(408) 866-1250

Peter's Auto Radio
San Fransisco
(415) 567-4678

Performance Sound and Security
Campbell
(408) 369-9597

Sound Source
Oakland
(510) 532-2222

Sound Innovations
Hayward
(510) 471-9062

Walnut Creek Auto Radio
Walnut Creek
(925) 934-8447

Paradyme
Sacramento
(916) 971-3600

acousticguitar

pls help!

Peter Lufrano

acousticguitar wrote:

pls help!

Sound Innovations in Hayward. Speak to Ernie, the owner.
Excellent.