[80s.fan]

Default PPI amp QBASS PLUS setting help

Hi.

I am trying to tune my PPI 6600 AMP for this setting. I mainly listen to
Techno/House/Dance type music.
Looking at the chart below taken from the users manual, what setting do you
think would give the best sound and can you give some explanation on why??

http://pages.infinit.net/edg/qbass.jpg

Thanks for your opinion.

--
Please remove SPAM notice from my e-mail if replying directly.

Scott Badman

"[80s.fan]" wrote in message
.. .
Hi.

I am trying to tune my PPI 6600 AMP for this setting. I mainly listen to
Techno/House/Dance type music.
Looking at the chart below taken from the users manual, what setting do

you
think would give the best sound and can you give some explanation on why??

http://pages.infinit.net/edg/qbass.jpg

None, zilch zero.

The best way to EQ a system is by cutting problem frequencies. Boosting
should never be used to EQ a system, as it can cause premature clipping,
reducing the overall range of clean amplification possible.

As such, I always leave the bass boost on my amps off, loudness control on
my HU off, and don't have any frequencies in my EQ set above 0dB, only -ve
dB for the problem areas.

jensen auduo, setting the clock RIVER RAFTER 55 Car Audio 2 April 4th 04 06:49 PM
Eclipse 5504, have no manual, need help with setting clock Ivan Lopez Car Audio 6 February 4th 04 03:12 PM
Pioneer deh-225 (Setting Clock?) lbd20 Car Audio 4 December 7th 03 07:51 AM
PPI QBASS REMOTE question AJ Car Audio 3 November 19th 03 02:19 PM
Setting preset buttons in Jensen? robs Car Audio 1 September 1st 03 04:13 PM