ReEfErMaDnEsS

Default Is this true?

a good amp???

never heard of them

Paul Vina

It's a great piece but really friggin' old. That's not to say ot won't do
what you need it to though. Audio Control is widely recognized as making
some of the best 12V eqs and processors. This amp came out when they were
trying to get into the amp market but everyone thinks of them as a eq maker
so they didn't sell well.

Paul Vina

"ReEfErMaDnEsS" wrote in message
a good amp???

never heard of them

Tha Ghee

"ReEfErMaDnEsS" wrote in message
a good amp???

never heard of them

I think it's funny in the desc. the seller says it's a couple of years old
but has used it for 3 years. is it just me or is something not adding up??

thelizman

Tha Ghee wrote:

I think it's funny in the desc. the seller says it's a couple of years old
but has used it for 3 years. is it just me or is something not adding up??

It's not you. Some people don't seem to understand that a "couple" means
"two".

thelizman

http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio
"It's about the music, stupid"

Facing subs towards driver or away Jeff Car Audio 315 March 17th 04 07:25 PM
mp3 sound quality. Peter Car Audio 66 December 16th 03 04:16 AM
True COMPONENT Bookshelf System? Jim Garrison General 5 October 17th 03 07:35 PM
problem with installing a deck in my 2003 cavilar [email protected] Car Audio 17 September 2nd 03 12:52 AM
Is this true? Lasher Car Audio 8 July 12th 03 01:22 AM