Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default A Theory About Scott

On Sep 27, 6:55*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
grrrrr-ROWF!

Sacky dogs the pony.

Dragging duh-Scottie to obedience training week after week would drive
anybody to drink.
*then Shhh! should be sloppy

An IKYABWAI? How pathetic.

no, it is not
think about this: who is the one here who most tries to
make Scott "obedient". It isn't me, and it it isn't even you.

Nor is it Shhhh.

that is exaqctly who it is

I disagree quite strongly.

BTW, do you suppose Clyde's in his cups...again?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

who is the one here who most tries to
make Scott "obedient". It isn't me, and it it isn't even you.

Nor is it Shhhh.

that is exaqctly who it is

I disagree quite strongly.

BTW, do you suppose Clyde's in his cups...again?

I doubt it. Apparently he's back in the States, and he's not the type to get
plastered at 7 in the evening. He may have knocked back one or two by now at
most.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Sep 27, 7:55*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
grrrrr-ROWF!

Sacky dogs the pony.

Dragging duh-Scottie to obedience training week after week would drive
anybody to drink.
*then Shhh! should be sloppy

An IKYABWAI? How pathetic.

no, it is not
think about this: who is the one here who most tries to
make Scott "obedient". It isn't me, and it it isn't even you.

Nor is it Shhhh.

that is exaqctly who it is

I disagree quite strongly.

He is the one exerting the most effort to making him
compliant to societal norms, at least as far as language
and logic goes. I might try now and then,
but not as often as Shh!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Sep 27, 7:55*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
duh-Sacky reveals the truth of my suspicion.

No, I said YOU drag Witless to school. Or at least you go through the
motions.

no i don't, but thanks for the complement anyway.

Your illeterite.

You compliment SHHH quite well
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Sep 27, 7:56*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

Sacky disses Witlessmongrel BEHIND HIS BACK!

OTOH, at least the Sackster is trying to fill in for Witless while the pooch
is away on bereavement leave.

Please don't make me go out and find a bunch of OT articles to` post.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Sep 27, 8:03*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Sep 27, 6:25*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 27, 3:56*pm, vinyl anachronist
wrote:

On Sep 27, 12:09 pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Sep 27, 8:57 am, vinyl anachronist
wrote:

On Sep 27, 2:43 am, George M. Middius
wrote:

Sacky dogs the pony.

Dragging duh-Scottie to obedience training week after week would drive
anybody to drink.
then Shhh! should be sloppy

An IKYABWAI? How pathetic.

no, it is not
think about this: who is the one here who most tries to
make Scott "obedient". It isn't me, and it it isn't even you.

Nor is it Shhhh.

Is it me? I hope I haven't been entrusted with that duty. I hate
picking up dog poop.

I think this is a result of the misperception 2pid has that I'm trying
to "oppress" his 'differing POV' or make him conform to mine.

There's a world of difference between oppressing 2pid and making a
fool of him.

Meanwhile, if 2pid was a Dem I'd have to strongly consider becoming a
republican.

I feel that stronge urge to be whatever he isn't as well.

I already qaulify, I am not an engineer.

There is no evidence that 2pid is either. There's just a bunch of
Internet resume BS.

I'll keep that under advisement, Major SHHHH!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Sep 27, 8:04*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Sep 27, 6:22*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 27, 3:43*am, George M. Middius
wrote:

Sacky dogs the pony.

Dragging duh-Scottie to obedience training week after week would drive
anybody to drink.
*then Shhh! should be sloppy

An IKYABWAI? How pathetic.

no, it is not
think about this: who is the one here who most tries to
make Scott "obedient". It isn't me, and it it isn't even you.

Nor is it Shhhh.

that is exaqctly who it is

And how do I attempt to make 2pid "obedient"?

Oh, wait. I know where you're going with this. You're referring to the
fact that I always push 2pid's face in his own doo-doo. LOL!

You do seem to jerk his chain.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

OK, it's almost midnight. Somebody must be at least halfway through his
bottle of the day.

grrrrr-ROWF!

Sacky dogs the pony.

Dragging duh-Scottie to obedience training week after week would drive
anybody to drink.
*then Shhh! should be sloppy

An IKYABWAI? How pathetic.

no, it is not
think about this: who is the one here who most tries to
make Scott "obedient". It isn't me, and it it isn't even you.

Nor is it Shhhh.

that is exaqctly who it is

I disagree quite strongly.

He is the one exerting the most effort to making him
compliant to societal norms, at least as far as language
and logic goes. I might try now and then,
but not as often as Shh!

You're completely misreading Shhh's intention.

Not only that, but you're myopically ignoring the only Normal who really
does try to socialize Witlessmongrel. (It's not Lord Atkinson.)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

I already qaulify, I am not an engineer.

There is no evidence that 2pid is either. There's just a bunch of
Internet resume BS.

I'll keep that under advisement, Major SHHHH!

Shhhh has posted a fair amount of evidence that he is a longtime Army
officer. Witless, on the other paw, keeps his hypothetical engineering
knowledge bottled up, probably because he's terrified of pulling a Krooger.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

[...]

Exactly. Why should 2pid get a pass?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

You're completely misreading Shhh's intention.

I'll say.

Anybody who befriends Scottie Witlessmongrel is guaranteed to have
substandard discernment skills. As further evidence of Sacky's clogged
perspicacity, he actually believes that increasing the socialization of our
medical care system would be WORSE than the status quo. The status quo
leaves 20% of us uninsured and a further 40% (I think) underinsured. Not to
mention the absurdity of sick people being excluded from the health care
system because profits would be threatened. Sacky, like Scottie and the rest
of the dimwit "conservatives", truly believe that we have "the best" health
care system in the world. They actually say that out loud, without the
slightest tinge of irony.

So I wouldn't put any stock in Sacky's inability to figure out why you mock
and deride duh-Scottie. It's far too deep for him. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
James Smith James Smith is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote

think about this: who is the one here who most tries to
make Scott "obedient". It isn't me, and it it isn't even you.

Nor is it Shhhh.

that is exaqctly who it is

I disagree quite strongly.

Let's get back to the meat of the issue he Jenn's conceit and egotistism.

--

Jim Smith

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 28, 8:41*am, "James Smith" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote

think about this: who is the one here who most tries to
make Scott "obedient". It isn't me, and it it isn't even you.

Nor is it Shhhh.

that is exaqctly who it is

I disagree quite strongly.

Let's get back to the meat of the issue he Jenn's conceit and egotistism.

I can see why you'd want to in a thread named "A Theory About [2pid]".
Oh, wait.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 27, 11:16*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

So I wouldn't put any stock in Sacky's inability to figure out why you mock
and deride duh-Scottie. It's far too deep for him. ;-)

Though I did think it was nice of Clyde to compliment me about my
sound reasoning and good communication skills.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"James Smith" wrote:

"George M. Middius" wrote

think about this: who is the one here who most tries to
make Scott "obedient". It isn't me, and it it isn't even you.

Nor is it Shhhh.

that is exaqctly who it is

I disagree quite strongly.

Let's get back to the meat of the issue he Jenn's conceit and egotistism.

Sure, "James"...whatever you say.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Sep 27, 11:41*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

I already qaulify, I am not an engineer.

There is no evidence that 2pid is either. There's just a bunch of
Internet resume BS.

I'll keep that under advisement, Major SHHHH!

Shhhh has posted a fair amount of evidence that he is a longtime Army
officer.

I have seen no evidence at all
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Sep 28, 12:16*am, George M. Middius
wrote:
Shhhh! said:

[...]

20% uninsured, 40% underinsured, even if I accept those numbers, no
problem, just
susidize their premiums for private insurance.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Sep 28, 9:41*am, "James Smith" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote

think about this: who is the one here who most tries to
make Scott "obedient". It isn't me, and it it isn't even you.

Nor is it Shhhh.

that is exaqctly who it is

I disagree quite strongly.

Let's get back to the meat of the issue he Jenn's conceit and egotistism.

No, just normal insecurities.
I don't think she is a narcissist.
she just comes off as a fawning sycophant.
It probably isn't her intention, and she probably isn't
aware of it, but that is how she comes across, at times.

I am sure the she os a very nice person.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

wrote:

So I wouldn't put any stock in Sacky's inability to figure out why you mock
and deride duh-Scottie. It's far too deep for him. ;-)

Though I did think it was nice of Clyde to compliment me about my
sound reasoning and good communication skills.

Wrong, I complemented you.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 28, 9:41*am, "James Smith" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote

think about this: who is the one here who most tries to
make Scott "obedient". It isn't me, and it it isn't even you.

Nor is it Shhhh.

that is exaqctly who it is

I disagree quite strongly.

Let's get back to the meat of the issue he Jenn's conceit and egotistism.

No, just normal insecurities.
I don't think she is a narcissist.
she just comes off as a fawning sycophant.
It probably isn't her intention, and she probably isn't
aware of it, but that is how she comes across, at times.

I am sure the she os a very nice person.

OK, from now on I only know you guys.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

Clyde Slick said:

I already qaulify, I am not an engineer.

There is no evidence that 2pid is either. There's just a bunch of
Internet resume BS.

I'll keep that under advisement, Major SHHHH!

Shhhh has posted a fair amount of evidence that he is a longtime Army
officer.

I have seen no evidence at all

Well, Clyde, that's why people laugh at you and 2pid. LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

So I wouldn't put any stock in Sacky's inability to figure out why you mock
and deride duh-Scottie. It's far too deep for him. ;-)

Though I did think it was nice of Clyde to compliment me about my
sound reasoning and good communication skills.

He offered me a "complement", but he blamed it on you.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Sep 28, 11:54*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 28, 9:41*am, "James Smith" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote

think about this: who is the one here who most tries to
make Scott "obedient". It isn't me, and it it isn't even you.

Nor is it Shhhh.

that is exaqctly who it is

I disagree quite strongly.

Let's get back to the meat of the issue he Jenn's conceit and egotistism.

No, just normal insecurities.
I don't think she is a narcissist.
she just comes off as a *fawning sycophant.
It probably isn't her intention, and she probably isn't
aware of it, but that is how she comes across, at times.

I am sure the she os a very nice person.

OK, from now on I only know you guys.

you completely missed the point, you purposely side-stepped it
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 28, 11:54*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 28, 9:41*am, "James Smith" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote

think about this: who is the one here who most tries to
make Scott "obedient". It isn't me, and it it isn't even you.

Nor is it Shhhh.

that is exaqctly who it is

I disagree quite strongly.

Let's get back to the meat of the issue he Jenn's conceit and
egotistism.

No, just normal insecurities.
I don't think she is a narcissist.
she just comes off as a *fawning sycophant.
It probably isn't her intention, and she probably isn't
aware of it, but that is how she comes across, at times.

I am sure the she os a very nice person.

OK, from now on I only know you guys.

you completely missed the point, you purposely side-stepped it

What point did I "side-step"?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

I am sure the she os a very nice person.

OK, from now on I only know you guys.

you completely missed the point, you purposely side-stepped it

Hahahahaha! Good one!

uh.... You do know you were mocking yourself, right?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
James Smith James Smith is offline

Default An insight into Jenn's true nature

"Jenn" wrote :

Sure, "James"...whatever you say.

By employing quotes Jenn insinuates that I am using a false identity.

There are two possibilities here :

A) Jenn has factual evidence to support the insinuation.
B) It is nothing but a slur.

Which is it Jenn?

Tell the truth - if you can.

--

Jim Smith

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Jenn" wrote :

Let's get back to the meat of the issue he Jenn's conceit and
egotistism.

No, just normal insecurities.
I don't think she is a narcissist.
she just comes off as a fawning sycophant.
It probably isn't her intention, and she probably isn't
aware of it, but that is how she comes across, at times.

I am sure the she os a very nice person.

That is the carefully crafted persona Jenn wants to project.

OK, from now on I only know you guys.

So Jenn has put a stop to her name-dropping transgressions : it's about
time.

--

Jim Smith

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
James Smith James Smith is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote :

Jenn said:

Sometimes you do come off as a drunk. We all have our own burdens to
bear.

Meet me, you can allay your fears when you smell my breath!

As inviting as that is, I think that I'll pass on the smelling. I
wouldn't find meeting you [_____?] though.

You left out some words. My guess would be "especially rewarding".

In my opinion she intended to write "I wouldn't mind meeting you...", but
her subconscious mind sabotaged the typing of that statement (because it
would be a lie).

--

Jim Smith

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Dickie whined:

As inviting as that is, I think that I'll pass on the smelling. I
wouldn't find meeting you [_____?] though.

You left out some words. My guess would be "especially rewarding".

In my opinion

If I want to hear your opinion, I'll give it to you.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Dickie rises again

James Smith said:

Sure, "James"...whatever you say.

By employing quotes Jenn insinuates that I am using a false identity.

So it's true you have no dick. Ironic, isn't it?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 28, 1:08*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Shhhh! said:

So I wouldn't put any stock in Sacky's inability to figure out why you mock
and deride duh-Scottie. It's far too deep for him. ;-)

Though I did think it was nice of Clyde to compliment me about my
sound reasoning and good communication skills.

He offered me a "complement", but he blamed it on you.

Once someone gets soused meaningless words seem to fly freely.

Say, do you think 2pid is a souse too?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:

Shhhh! said:

So I wouldn't put any stock in Sacky's inability to figure out why you mock
and deride duh-Scottie. It's far too deep for him. ;-)

Though I did think it was nice of Clyde to compliment me about my
sound reasoning and good communication skills.

He offered me a "complement", but he blamed it on you.

Once someone gets soused meaningless words seem to fly freely.

Say, do you think 2pid is a souse too?

No. That level of assholedness is unfettered. He's one of those guys
who should probably drink more.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

So I wouldn't put any stock in Sacky's inability to figure out why you mock
and deride duh-Scottie. It's far too deep for him. ;-)

Say, do you think 2pid is a souse too?

Doubtful. Even though he's very undisciplined, he loves being bossed around,
especially by his preacher.

What I'm wondering is why "James Smith" is so panicked about Jenn. His
screeching is as shrill as Krooger's was.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"James Smith" wrote:

"George M. Middius" wrote :

Jenn said:

Sometimes you do come off as a drunk. We all have our own burdens to
bear.

Meet me, you can allay your fears when you smell my breath!

As inviting as that is, I think that I'll pass on the smelling. I
wouldn't find meeting you [_____?] though.

You left out some words. My guess would be "especially rewarding".

In my opinion she intended to write "I wouldn't mind meeting you...",

Hey! Celebrate! You got one right.

but
her subconscious mind sabotaged the typing of that statement (because it
would be a lie).

I've never lied here.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article

,

Jenn wrote:

In article ,
"James Smith" wrote:

"George M. Middius" wrote :

Jenn said:

Sometimes you do come off as a drunk. We all have our own burdens to
bear.

Meet me, you can allay your fears when you smell my breath!

As inviting as that is, I think that I'll pass on the smelling. I
wouldn't find meeting you [_____?] though.

You left out some words. My guess would be "especially rewarding".

In my opinion she intended to write "I wouldn't mind meeting you...",

Hey! Celebrate! You got one right.

but
her subconscious mind sabotaged the typing of that statement (because it
would be a lie).

I've never lied here.

Seems odd a newcomer would re-introduce himself with accusations of
lying. It reminds me of others now absent who thought the same
accusation against Jenn was somehow justified.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
MiNe 109 wrote:

In article

,

Jenn wrote:

In article ,
"James Smith" wrote:

"George M. Middius" wrote :

Jenn said:

Sometimes you do come off as a drunk. We all have our own burdens
bear.

Meet me, you can allay your fears when you smell my breath!

As inviting as that is, I think that I'll pass on the smelling. I
wouldn't find meeting you [_____?] though.

You left out some words. My guess would be "especially rewarding".

In my opinion she intended to write "I wouldn't mind meeting you...",

Hey! Celebrate! You got one right.

but
her subconscious mind sabotaged the typing of that statement (because it
would be a lie).

I've never lied here.

Seems odd a newcomer would re-introduce himself with accusations of
lying. It reminds me of others now absent who thought the same
accusation against Jenn was somehow justified.

Stephen

You noticed! ;-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"James Smith" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote :

Sure, "James"...whatever you say.

By employing quotes Jenn insinuates that I am using a false identity.

There are two possibilities here :

A) Jenn has factual evidence to support the insinuation.
B) It is nothing but a slur.

Which is it Jenn?

It's a suspicion.

Tell the truth - if you can.

When have I ever lied here?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

James Smith said:

Sure, "James"...whatever you say.

By employing quotes Jenn insinuates that I am using a false identity.

So it's true you have no dick. Ironic, isn't it?

He wants to get to the "meat of the issue".
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"George M. Middius" wrote :

What I'm wondering is why "James Smith" is so panicked about Jenn. His
screeching is as shrill as Krooger's was.

If you speak honestly about Jenn - the worker bees close in to protect their
queen. It's what they're programmed to do. In the example above we see the
use of misinformation and propaganda.

--

Jim Smith