Pigdog

Default room acoustics

Where would you put your Home Theater system?

Livingroom, main floor, wooden floors, slightly higher cieling, big window.

Rec-room, basement, thick carpet, lower cieling but still over my head@ 6ft.
dark as a dungeon, no too damp but have a dehumidifier.

Thinking about the acoustics. I hear that wood floors may add to the
brightness of the sound, which might not be a good thing, but I don't know,
maybe that will make it sound louder when I want it to.