Name

Default Recommend Audio System for 93 Acura Legend LS?

$1200 is about right for an entirely new system.

If you want something cheaper you could start by replacing the speakers and
see if that gives you the desired results. If not, then you'll probably need
to scrap the Bose crap and start building a full system. New headunit,
external amp, maybe a sub, etc.

6.75" (or 6.5") component set in the front, and 6x9's in the rear, Infinity
& Polk are my common favorites too, though Boston Acoustics are my top of
the line favs.

"gilgantic" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

Just bought a great 93 Acura Legend LS (fully-load). It still has the

standard
Bose audio sytem (AM/FM, tape, 6-CD Changer in trunk). I was impressed

with
whole car but this system, yet to play the CD changer got to a cartdrige.

What system would you recommend for this car? I don't want to spend $1200,
like some guy at Best Buy tried to get me. I am a middle-aged guy, but

like
a litte noise. I love bass, but I like crisp/crystal sounds out of my

treble.

I have been a favorite of Infinity and Polk Audio, but maybe you have a
better suggestion. Right now, my Bose speakers rattle just using the radio

I can take it.

What's your opinion?

---