Posted to rec.audio.high-end
DaveW[_4_] DaveW[_4_] is offline

Default Definitive Technology Mythos ST speakers

Do any of you informed audio gurus have any comments on the sound, tonality,
dynamic range, etc. of any of the models of Definitive Technology Mythos ST
speakers? I've
read several good reviews of them and I should mention that I listen to all
types of music (except Country), and would also watch movies with them over
my home theater.

--
--DaveW

Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Oliver Costich Oliver Costich is offline

On 20 May 2008 23:21:08 GMT, "DaveW" wrote:

Do any of you informed audio gurus have any comments on the sound, tonality,
dynamic range, etc. of any of the models of Definitive Technology Mythos ST
speakers? I've
read several good reviews of them and I should mention that I listen to all
types of music (except Country), and would also watch movies with them over
my home theater.

I've had them for about 6 months in a Mythos HT system. They replaced
a B&W 800-series system that I loved but took too much floor space for
our new smaller house. I am not disappointed. Dynamic range, frequency
response, imaging, balance all excellent. Well worth the price and
Magnolia will give significant discounts. My only "complaint" is that
they are very revealing of the quality of the input material