Posted to rec.audio.high-end
DaveW[_4_] DaveW[_4_] is offline

Default Vienna Acoustics Speakers

Do any of you informed audio gurus have any comments on the sound, tonality,
dynamic range, etc. of any of the models of Vienna Acoustics speakers. I've
read several good reviews of them and I should mention that I listen to all
types of music (except Country), and would also watch movies with them over
my home theater.

--
--DaveW