Pringle1232

mb quartz = owned my rockford fosgate.

Not impressed with that discission.

--
Pringle1232
Pringle1232's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=30796
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/sh...d.php?t=214843

Pringle1232

MZ Wrote:
mb quartz = owned my rockford fosgate.

Not impressed with that discission.

Who cares who it's owned by? These are two entirely different
companies,
with different engineers and different design goals.

Would you also refuse to buy an Infinity, Harman Kardon, Crown, or
Mark
Levinson piece of equipment because the same company owns Becker?

no but things go wrong when you mass produce...and are you done being a
dick?

--
Pringle1232
Pringle1232's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=30796
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/sh...d.php?t=214843

Pringle1232

how about you guys sign up to be a member, and a typical CAFer? your a
guest bro.

I just said i dont agree with the RF, MB Quartz deal.

You struck first, i called you a dick. You earn the title.

Good luck.

--
Pringle1232
Pringle1232's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=30796
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/sh...d.php?t=214843

Pringle1232

MZ Wrote:
how about you guys sign up to be a member, and a typical CAFer? your

guest bro.

I'm a guest where? You're accessing the rec.audio.car usenet
newsgroup
through CAF's portal. CAF is, in a sense, stealing the content from
the
usenet newsgroup and posting it on the CAF site as its own. *I'm* not
accessing CAF in any way. I'm posting to usenet, and CAF is taking my
post
and reprinting it on its own site. There. You've learned something.

I just said i dont agree with the RF, MB Quartz deal.

No, you implied that MB Quart didn't make good equipment, simply
because it
was owned by RF. You weren't making a comment about the business
aspect of
the deal.

You struck first, i called you a dick. You earn the title.

Nobody "struck", unless you call asking a simple question a "strike".
Don't
be so sensitive.

You know what man, you win, i lose

Your the hero, im the bad guy.

Your right im wrong.

I dont feel like talking like an *** right now because im still kinda
****ed about my sister being raped last week. and she is in critical
condition.

If i offended do what you want, take offense, i dont mind. I was
stating plain as day, that i dont agree with rf/mb quartz deal sorry
for talking.

--
Pringle1232
Pringle1232's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=30796
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/sh...d.php?t=214843

elmo

Default Need MB Quart Help or Suggestions..

Hello. I am a first time poster and I need to know if any of you Audio
Gurus can help me.
I have separates installed in my car. I know that they are the MB Quart
component speakers. I don't know what the woofer/mid range 6-6.5 inch
speaker is but I do know the tweeter is the QM 19 HC. They sound great
but finally the crossover gave way. The right side is out with only the
midrange speaker working. I need to either get a new set of speakers
for the car with the same sound quality or I need to replace the
crossover. First if someone can tell me what would be a good
replacement for the crossover and then some suggestions for some
comparable speakers for replacement would be great. Thanks in advance.
BTW- the speakers were in the car when I got it and the owner told me
that the speakers were purchased as a set so they werent mixed and
matched.

Alan

winkenstein

Are you sure that one of the wires on the high out on the crossover
hasn't come undone?, or that one of the wires on the back if the
tweeter didn't come unsoldered?
the reason i bring this up is because i too have the MB Quart 6.5"
component sets,
and the crossovers have two sets of inputs +/-l&r high input,+/-l&r low
input on the crossover, and one of the wires has worked itself loose on
one of my tweeters before and i've had to resolder it before.
check it out, it maybe simple.

MZ

[...]

Crossovers are relatively simple inside and the components are large. I
suggest you save yourself a few bucks (and the headache of installing an
entirely different speaker set) and just open it up to see if there's
anything noticably wrong - like a wire that has come loose, or a component
that might look fried. Once you've got it opened up, we can further assist
you with any questions you may have once you're in there.

By the way, I'm assuming you've already checked the wiring and tested the
tweeter itself.

MZ

Who cares who it's owned by? These are two entirely different
companies,
with different engineers and different design goals.

Would you also refuse to buy an Infinity, Harman Kardon, Crown, or
Mark
Levinson piece of equipment because the same company owns Becker?

no but things go wrong when you mass produce...

So then you're saying that you would also refuse to buy Infinity, Harman
Kardon, Crown, and Mark Levinson. Gee, great advice.

and are you done being a
dick?

Why are you getting so defensive when someone asks you to try to make sense
of the drivel that you're spouting? After all, I gave you a chance to
qualify your stupidity, rather than flat out calling it bull**** right away.
Sheesh. The CAFers strike again, I guess...

Les

"Pringle1232" wrote in message
news:1112580082.5546dbdf9153b9426e9a8a5cbaaf36ec@t eranews...

MZ Wrote:
mb quartz = owned my rockford fosgate.

Not impressed with that discission.

Who cares who it's owned by? These are two entirely different
companies,
with different engineers and different design goals.

Would you also refuse to buy an Infinity, Harman Kardon, Crown, or
Mark
Levinson piece of equipment because the same company owns Becker?

no but things go wrong when you mass produce...and are you done being a
dick?

Are you done being an ignorant noob? I didn't think so.

So you have basically eliminated 99% of manufactures out there and left
mostly esoteric brands that in my experiences (and I have many years of it)
are less reliable due to the sheer fact that they ARE constructed by humans
and humans are more prone to a mistake than a mass producing assembly line.
What brands do you buy?

Les

MZ

You know what man, you win, i lose

Your the hero, im the bad guy.

Your right im wrong.

I dont feel like talking like an *** right now because im still kinda
****ed about my sister being raped last week. and she is in critical
condition.

If i offended do what you want, take offense, i dont mind. I was
stating plain as day, that i dont agree with rf/mb quartz deal sorry
for talking.

If you're going to blow up when someone asks you to try to make sense of
what you said, you probably shouldn't be posting to message boards until
you're in a better mood, man.

--
Pringle1232
Pringle1232's Profile:

http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=30796
View this thread:

http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/sh...d.php?t=214843
CarAudioForum.com - stealing over one million posts from Usenet!

Les

"Pringle1232" wrote in message
news:1112581282.a704cdc7517acf987ffbac8fda8a57c4@t eranews...

how about you guys sign up to be a member, and a typical CAFer? your a
guest bro.

Oh man, not another one. This is not CAF! This is the usenet, look it up.

I just said i dont agree with the RF, MB Quartz deal.

Why? What reasons do you have?

You struck first, i called you a dick. You earn the title.

Good luck.

What? What's the saying? If you can't take the heat...

Les

no but things go wrong when you mass produce

Well welcome to the year 2005. Unless you are very rich, pretty much
everything you buy is going to be made that way.

Scott Gardner

On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 22:44:47 -0400, "MZ"
wrote:

You know what man, you win, i lose

Your the hero, im the bad guy.

Your right im wrong.

I dont feel like talking like an *** right now because im still kinda
****ed about my sister being raped last week. and she is in critical
condition.

If i offended do what you want, take offense, i dont mind. I was
stating plain as day, that i dont agree with rf/mb quartz deal sorry
for talking.

If you're going to blow up when someone asks you to try to make sense of
what you said, you probably shouldn't be posting to message boards until
you're in a better mood, man.

I'm still laughing about how we're all "guests" on CAF because we post
on Usenet. Too funny.

--
Scott Gardner

"I was an hour late to work today, but I'll leave an hour early to make up for it."