Bob Morein

Default A Day in the Life of Jupiter Audio

1. Arise; perform ablutions. Brush teeth -- not with electric screwdriver.
2. Company Morning Exercise while singing Company
Song:http://jaimaharaj.reallysuckass.com/
3. Charge up Production Line. Charger base plugged in!
4. Visit Salvation Army/Good Will for more cabinet stuffing material.
5. Pick up cabinet subassemblies from subcontractor. Pay with IOU & suck-up.
6. Start up production line. Precision cybernetic actuators precision drop
drivers into baffle holes.
7. Activate driver attachment procedure. Keep shirtsleeves clear of rotating
assembly.
8. Fill bathtub for leaktest.
9. Water accepts speaker gratefully. Stop production line.
10. Hot glue gun, telephone books, chair, more books.
11. Remove drivers to insert missing gasket.
12. Bathtub overflow shorts out electric screwdriver. Consider insurance
claim.
13. Speakers sound excellent! Celebrate by getting drunk before listening.
14. Label speakers with matching left/right serial numbers.
15. Last minute hammer binding post straight/crack connector cup/fill with
hot glue/sand/boot polish.
16. Why did boxes shrink? Insert speakers with heavy pressure/rip off veneer
corners/ remember to file insurance claim with UPS.
17. Marketing meeting: Decide to make website more "hetero" appeal.
18. Relax, listen to Radio Shack LX-4.
19. In dream, triumph over Morein, Krueger, Lionel, McKelvy, & Oberlander
with Stereophile Class A Review.
20. Wake up and read this.

Lionel Chapuis

Bob Morein a écrit :
[...]

With such written procedure he can now request for ISO 9000 certification !

Arny Krueger

"Bob Morein" wrote in message

1. Arise; perform ablutions. Brush teeth -- not with electric
screwdriver.

Not to mention other use Singh has found for his power screwdriver unit.

2. Company Morning Exercise while singing Company
Song:http://jaimaharaj.reallysuckass.com/

Whatever.

3. Charge up Production Line. Charger base plugged in!

Which begs the question which power screwdriver Singh actually uses. Is he
using one of the made-in-China unknown-brand cheapies, a Skil, a B&D, or a
high-end Bosch? With or without torque control? Inquiring minds want to
know!

4. Visit Salvation Army/Good Will for more cabinet stuffing material.

Not to mention the opportunities for wardrobe and home decor enhancements.

5. Pick up cabinet subassemblies from subcontractor. Pay with IOU &
suck-up.

"Pay"? A skin-diving trip through nearby industrial park dumpsters should
provide plenty of scrapped packing crates that can be torn down and Elmer's
glued (or is that Liquid Nails - gives a better high Weil says) together
into speaker boxes.

6. Start up production line. Precision cybernetic actuators precision
drop drivers into baffle holes.

LOL!

7. Activate driver attachment procedure. Keep shirtsleeves clear of
rotating assembly.

Why use T-nuts and machine screws when #6 dry wall screws driven into 3/8"
flake board hold things together long enough to take pictures for the
cash-and-carry web site?

8. Fill bathtub for leaktest.

Fill boxes with dry peas. If there is no leak larger than a dry pea, then
it's gud enuf!

9. Water accepts speaker gratefully. Stop production line.

Lots of peas on the floor. or is that pee on the floor?

10. Hot glue gun, telephone books, chair, more books.

Singh has discovered that if you push packing foam beans from dumpster
searches through his hot melt glue gun he can save big bucks on glue sticks
from Wal Mart.

11. Remove drivers to insert missing gasket.

....if he notices it's not there.

12. Bathtub overflow shorts out electric screwdriver. Consider
insurance claim.

That would be "Mom's Insurance Company". As long as the Social Security
system is sending out checks, Singh's source of venture capital is secure.

13. Speakers sound excellent! Celebrate by getting drunk before
listening.

Reverse order of operations for true story.

14. Label speakers with matching left/right serial numbers.

Serial numbers taken from winning numbers from Illinois Lottery system to
make it appear that production is booming.

15. Last minute hammer binding post straight/crack connector cup/fill
with hot glue/sand/boot polish.

Binding posts? The web site shows one thing, but actual production
leverages off the *magic* of number six drywall screws. If you pay extra
Singh adds brass washers in a tribute to Ellis.

16. Why did boxes shrink? Insert speakers with heavy pressure/rip off
veneer corners/ remember to file insurance claim with UPS.

You seriously think that Singh pays extra for UPS insurance on over $1000
per pair? LOL!

17. Marketing meeting: Decide to make website more "hetero" appeal.

Hey if it works for The Learning Channel, why can't it work for Singh?

18. Relax, listen to Radio Shack LX-4.

Too bad about the left channel's tweeter.

19. In dream, triumph over Morein, Krueger, Lionel, McKelvy, &
Oberlander with Stereophile Class A Review.

If Shain the Atkinson panderer couldn't get a Stereophile Review for
Vergence (R.I.P.) do you think that Singh the Atkinson antagonist could do
any better? Really now, folks.

20. Wake up and read this.

Cold hard reality strikes Singh again, just like getting fired from his
menial job at Simply Stereo.

trotsky

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Bob Morein" wrote in message

[...]

I don't understand your response here, Arny. Do you still claim to be a
Christian?

Lionel Chapuis

trotsky a écrit :
Arny Krueger wrote:

"trotsky" wrote in message
ink.net

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Bob Morein" wrote in message

[...]

If you need it explained Singh, you won't understand the explanation.

Do you still claim to be a Christian?

Do you still claim to be a human being, Singh?

So you're saying that you're afraid to answer the question. We both
know, Arny, that according to your own mythology your behavior here will
get you a one way ticket to Hell. I think you've got some explaining to
do.

Depends on how many potential customers he has already "rescued"...
....It could be stairway to heaven, instead of highway to hell... Just an
aritmethical balance.

Arny Krueger

"trotsky" wrote in message
ink.net
Arny Krueger wrote:

"trotsky" wrote in message
ink.net

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Bob Morein" wrote in message

[...]

Not at all. The answer is obvious to just about anybody who understands
Christianity, IOW "Yes".

We both
know, Arny, that according to your own mythology your behavior here
will get you a one way ticket to Hell.

You seriously don't get Christianity, do you Singh? You're going to try to
convince us that you never heard of the Bible passage that says: "For all
have sinned..."?

I think you've got some explaining to do.

I've been trying to explain this to you Singh, for years. Another one bites
the dust. I fully expect that despite having your question answered twice
in one post, you still won't understand the answer(s).
Furhtermore, you've evaded answering the question I asked you through two
rounds of posts, suggesting that you intend to evade it forever.

I can live with your ignorance and lack of humanity Singh, especially given
that you have to live with it at a far closer range.

trotsky

Arny Krueger wrote:

"trotsky" wrote in message
ink.net

Arny Krueger wrote:

"trotsky" wrote in message
hlink.net

Do you still claim to be a Christian?

Do you still claim to be a human being, Singh?

So you're saying that you're afraid to answer the question.

Not at all. The answer is obvious to just about anybody who understands
Christianity, IOW "Yes".

We both
know, Arny, that according to your own mythology your behavior here
will get you a one way ticket to Hell.

You seriously don't get Christianity, do you Singh? You're going to try to
convince us that you never heard of the Bible passage that says: "For all
have sinned..."?

Oh, that tired old mantra. I'm afraid you don't understand your own
religion, Arny, because if you use repentance as a get out of Hell free
card, that in itself is a sin, one that you won't be able to repent.
Ask Dr. Wick. Do you really think you can make a mockery of Jesus'
teachings and not go to Hell for it? You are one stupid, stupid man.

I think you've got some explaining to do.

I've been trying to explain this to you Singh, for years. Another one
bites
the dust. I fully expect that despite having your question answered twice
in one post, you still won't understand the answer(s).
Furhtermore, you've evaded answering the question I asked you through two
rounds of posts, suggesting that you intend to evade it forever.

I can live with your ignorance and lack of humanity Singh, especially
given
that you have to live with it at a far closer range.

Sorry, Kruegs, but because of your own religion this has become a
theological discussion, and there really is no question that I'm right
and you're wrong. You'll just have to face facts for once in your life.

Arny Krueger

"trotsky" wrote in message
ink.net
Arny Krueger wrote:

You seriously don't get Christianity, do you Singh? You're going to
try to convince us that you never heard of the Bible passage that
says: "For all have sinned..."?

Oh, that tired old mantra. I'm afraid you don't understand your own
religion, Arny, because if you use repentance as a get out of Hell
free card, that in itself is a sin, one that you won't be able to
repent.

Prove it.

Ask Dr. Wick. Do you really think you can make a mockery of
Jesus' teachings and not go to Hell for it?

Name a person other than Jesus who didn't make a mockery of Jesus'
teachings, Singh.

Wow Singh, we're back to your lack of understanding of "For all have
sinned..."

You are one stupid, stupid man.

Admittedly I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but it doesn't seem to
take a heck of a lot of brights to make a good showing against the likes of
you, Singh.

I think you've got some explaining to do.

I've been trying to explain this to you Singh, for years. Another one

bites
the dust. I fully expect that despite having your question answered
twice in one post, you still won't understand the answer(s).
Furthermore, you've evaded answering the question I asked you
through two rounds of posts, suggesting that you intend to evade it
forever.

I can live with your ignorance and lack of humanity Singh, especially

given
that you have to live with it at a far closer range.

Sorry, Kruegs, but because of your own religion this has become a
theological discussion, and there really is no question that I'm right
and you're wrong.

In your own mind, I suspect that is indeed the case Singh.

You'll just have to face facts for once in your life.

The inescapable facing of facts is after life, as it is written. Do you even
believe that such a thing will happen, Singh? If not, your every word is a
mockery of truth. Let's see if you have the guts to answer this question,
given that you're still running from the last one.

S888Wheel

Arny said

Admittedly I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer,

Agreed.
Joseph Oberlander

trotsky wrote:

Christians make a mockery of Jesus' teachings? That's patently absurd.
I'm going to cross post this to alt.religion.christian in hopes that
somebody that isn't a habitual liar can respond.

Now THAT would be a nice trick.

Lionel Chapuis

Joseph Oberlander a écrit :
trotsky wrote:

Christians make a mockery of Jesus' teachings? That's patently
absurd. I'm going to cross post this to alt.religion.christian in
hopes that somebody that isn't a habitual liar can respond.

Now THAT would be a nice trick.

This already exist, it's called "mortification".
;-)

Arny Krueger

"Joseph Oberlander" wrote in message
Bob Morein wrote:

\
19. In dream, triumph over Morein, Krueger, Lionel, McKelvy, &

Oberlander
with Stereophile Class A Review.

Heh. Too bad it will never happen.

Just guessing here, but it might already be time to stick a fork into
Jupiter Audio. It's done!

trotsky

Bob Morein wrote:

\

19. In dream, triumph over Morein, Krueger, Lionel, McKelvy, &

Oberlander

with Stereophile Class A Review.

Heh. Too bad it will never happen.

Just guessing here, but it might already be time to stick a fork into
Jupiter Audio. It's done!

Honestly, Arny, I don't know how you can make remarks like this and call
yourself a Christian. And for some reason, every time I bring up the
mockery you've made of your "faith" you don't seem to have a response,
even though you have the biggest cyber mouth in the history of Usenet.
How do you explain this?

Arny Krueger

"trotsky" wrote in message
nk.net...
Arny Krueger wrote:

Singh, I don't know how you can attack my family and call yourself a
human.

We're not talking about me, Arny.

No, I'm talking to the wall.

I'm an atheist, I'm already going to Hell according to your mythology.

Judging by the pained, irrational noises you make Singh, you are already in
Hell.

We're talking about the mockery you make of your faith.

But Singh you already said that faith is irrational. How can you then use
reason to judge it?

Audio is audio, and fun is fun, but your attacks on my family members

should
be beneath even your vanishingly-small ethics.

Arny, now you're just not being truthful. Suddenly you have rules of
engagement? I think not.

I have very definite rules of engagement. If you were capable of abstract
thinking Singh, I'd invite you to consider what I'd say to you without some
rules of engagement in force.

But thanks again for proving that my comments have so much impact on

you,
Singh. Maybe one day you'll learn to have some respect for technology

and
technologists.

Not if they're all dirty birds like you, no.

Singh, I've generally treated you much more gently than others here. The
first layer of gloves came off only after you attacked my family, and even
then I've been pulling all my figurative punches.

And for some reason, every time I bring up the
mockery you've made of your "faith" you don't seem to have a response,

That's yet another lie. I respond, I even quote the Bible.

Sure, with an incorrect interpretation.

Thanks for admitting that you lied, Singh. How do we know when you slip up
and tell the truth?

Like Atkinson
likes to do, you've confused a response you don't like with no response.

No, I correctly labeled a poorly thought out response as such.

That's not what you said, Singh. I can't believe you think everybody is so
stupid that they aren't going to back up about 6 lines and read what you
actually said.

even though you have the biggest cyber mouth in the history of Usenet.

Please define "cyber mouth", prove that it fits, and explain why it's a
problem.

no response, showing that Singh just throws this garbage out without any
thought

How do you explain this?

I feel strongly about telling the truth and do it early and often.

But not all the time?

That isn't what I said.

When do we know when you're lying?

You don't. This differs from you Singh, where the more interesting problem
is detecting those rare moments when you slip up and tell the truth.

Probably too early and too often, but hey a guy has to have a little

fun in his life,
no?

If you describe "fun" as not behaving like a Christian, then I guess so.

Letsee Singh, you say that Christianity is mythology (i.e., lies), but you
also claim that you're a leading Christianity expert. That makes you an
expert liar, right? But are you lying when you say that?

Arny Krueger

"Lionel Chapuis" wrote in message

Bob Morein wrote:

\

19. In dream, triumph over Morein, Krueger, Lionel, McKelvy, &

Oberlander

with Stereophile Class A Review.

Heh. Too bad it will never happen.

Just guessing here, but it might already be time to stick a fork into
Jupiter Audio. It's done!

Honestly, Arny, I don't know how you can make remarks like this and call
yourself a Christian.

Are you really interested in "Christian's charity" ?

Only in the sense that it gives him something to whine about when he attacks
people and they resist him.

Lionel Chapuis

Bob Morein wrote:

\

19. In dream, triumph over Morein, Krueger, Lionel, McKelvy, &

Oberlander

with Stereophile Class A Review.

Heh. Too bad it will never happen.

Just guessing here, but it might already be time to stick a fork into
Jupiter Audio. It's done!

Honestly, Arny, I don't know how you can make remarks like this and call
yourself a Christian.

Are you really interested in "Christian's charity" ?

Only in the sense that it gives him something to whine about when he attacks
people and they resist him.

Ooops ! I thought he was asking for !

trotsky

Arny Krueger wrote:

"trotsky" wrote in message
nk.net...

Arny Krueger wrote:

Singh, I don't know how you can attack my family and call yourself a
human.

We're not talking about me, Arny.

No, I'm talking to the wall.

Are you unaware of the differences between the words "to" and "about",
or are you deliberately obfuscating because you're afraid to discuss the
subject at hand?

I'm an atheist, I'm already going to Hell according to your mythology.

Judging by the pained, irrational noises you make Singh, you are
already in
Hell.

Again, this just appears to be you wriggling like a fishie on the end of
a hook. Sad.

We're talking about the mockery you make of your faith.

But Singh you already said that faith is irrational. How can you then use
reason to judge it?

You appear to be putting words in my mouth, Kruegs, because I don't
remember saying anything of the sort. Some very rational men have
faith, I just don't happen to agree with them.

Audio is audio, and fun is fun, but your attacks on my family members

should

be beneath even your vanishingly-small ethics.

Arny, now you're just not being truthful. Suddenly you have rules of
engagement? I think not.

I have very definite rules of engagement. If you were capable of abstract
thinking Singh, I'd invite you to consider what I'd say to you without
some
rules of engagement in force.

Near as I can tell you'd be talking out of your butt cheeks either way.
Can you summarize these rules of engagement, then?

But thanks again for proving that my comments have so much impact on

you,

Singh. Maybe one day you'll learn to have some respect for technology

and

technologists.

Not if they're all dirty birds like you, no.

Singh, I've generally treated you much more gently than others here.

Prove it.

The
first layer of gloves came off only after you attacked my family, and even
then I've been pulling all my figurative punches.

I don't really understand your metaphor. What the flying **** does
"layer of gloves" mean?

And for some reason, every time I bring up the
mockery you've made of your "faith" you don't seem to have a response,

That's yet another lie. I respond, I even quote the Bible.

Sure, with an incorrect interpretation.

Thanks for admitting that you lied, Singh. How do we know when you slip up
and tell the truth?

Lied about what, liar?

Like Atkinson
likes to do, you've confused a response you don't like with no response.

No, I correctly labeled a poorly thought out response as such.

That's not what you said, Singh.

When? Where?

I can't believe you think everybody is so
stupid that they aren't going to back up about 6 lines and read what you
actually said.

Is that six lines with our without your ****ed up line lengths that you
refuse to fix?

even though you have the biggest cyber mouth in the history of Usenet.

Please define "cyber mouth", prove that it fits, and explain why it's a
problem.

How do you explain this?

I feel strongly about telling the truth and do it early and often.

But not all the time?

That isn't what I said.

What did you say? Do you know?

When do we know when you're lying?

You don't. This differs from you Singh, where the more interesting problem
is detecting those rare moments when you slip up and tell the truth.

Another very unChristian utterance. What new?

Probably too early and too often, but hey a guy has to have a little

fun in his life,

no?

If you describe "fun" as not behaving like a Christian, then I guess so.

Letsee Singh, you say that Christianity is mythology (i.e., lies),

"Mythology" means lies? Who knew?

but you
also claim that you're a leading Christianity expert.

Google reference, please.

That makes you an
expert liar, right? But are you lying when you say that?

Say what? Something that you lied about?

Bob Morein

Bob Morein wrote:

\
19. In dream, triumph over Morein, Krueger, Lionel, McKelvy, &

Oberlander
with Stereophile Class A Review.

Heh. Too bad it will never happen.

Just guessing here, but it might already be time to stick a fork into
Jupiter Audio. It's done!

As I look at our sample, now gently smoking under an applied load of only 5
watts, it's time to test with the fork. These Trotsky voicecoils are
notoriously delicate, and overcooking can fuse them into an unrecognizable,
charred mess, which even a chow hound would pass on.

Note: I am not advocating cannibalism. However, if you wish to sample the
well-known succulent mammoflesh known as Trotsky, it may help to visualize
him in the below recipe as a dynamic driver.

Mmmm.
Insert a table fork into the woofer surround, gently separating the crispy
cone from the inedible shell.
Twisting and yanking, the cone readily moves upward.
Softshell fans, a little melted ferrofluid is a boon here -- ask our
resident French chef Lionel for details.

Once the driver is separated, don't throw away the cabinet!
Depending upon the time of the year, the stuffing material may, in fact, be
a treat.
Most frequently it's an old sneaker, but you might -- just might find, if
you're lucky, magazine "hand holding" material.
Marinating in vinegar removes the sulphurous smell, after which it can be
used as a planter for perhaps a season or two. But pressboard doesn't last
long, so restrict to annuals.