Default DIY Multi Channel Tube Preamp

Hey all,
I am wondering if anyone has come across a preamp that can do multi
channels for SACD or DVDA. Do it yourself (DIY) of course as I know
there are many fine models already available from various companies
for stereo applications. Running multiple mono amps I know can work
but of course there is the problem of control. So any experiences,
advice, etc I am looking forward to.

Thanks,
Shamus

Kalman Rubinson

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 18:35:43 GMT, wrote:

Hey all,
I am wondering if anyone has come across a preamp that can do multi
channels for SACD or DVDA.

There are many multichannel analog preamps on the market. I have, in
fact, reviewed several including the BelCanto, AudioRefinement,
McCormack and McIntosh. In addition, there are a few tube MCH preamps
although the only one I am familiar with is the Fosgate.

Kal