Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default Well that's something I thoought I'd never see ...

Filling in time doing a crossword or two with MTV Classic on TV in the
background (home stero down with crook tweeter), and trying so hard not
to get totally sick of the repeats of repeats of repeats of playlists,
so flipped over to some current MTV Top 50 offerings for amusement.

A dude in a blue suit with 5 girls draped all around him, autotuned to
****, and singing into a C1000 ! It's alright though, there was no cable
plugged in ....

geoff
Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] palli...@gmail.com is offline

geoff the Kiwi jerkoff wrote:
=======================

Filling in time doing a crossword or two with MTV Classic on TV in the
background (home stero down with crook tweeter), and trying so hard not
to get totally sick of the repeats of repeats of repeats of playlists,
so flipped over to some current MTV Top 50 offerings for amusement.

A dude in a blue suit with 5 girls draped all around him, autotuned to
****, and singing into a C1000 ! It's alright though, there was no cable
plugged in ....

** This one - right ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrGw...mQ& index=369

Robert Palmer - " Simply Irresistible ".

Never a trend, never a pop fad he did not follow.
Fake music, by popular vote....

Record a few ******s like him in your day ??

...... Phil

Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

On 16/11/2020 11:07 pm, wrote:
geoff the Kiwi jerkoff wrote:
=======================

Filling in time doing a crossword or two with MTV Classic on TV in the
background (home stero down with crook tweeter), and trying so hard not
to get totally sick of the repeats of repeats of repeats of playlists,
so flipped over to some current MTV Top 50 offerings for amusement.

A dude in a blue suit with 5 girls draped all around him, autotuned to
****, and singing into a C1000 ! It's alright though, there was no cable
plugged in ....

** This one - right ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrGw...mQ& index=369

Robert Palmer - " Simply Irresistible ".

No, that's a thousand times better.

Never a trend, never a pop fad he did not follow.
Fake music, by popular vote..

It was in a few snippets of this execrable ****e:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ghhxb5txPg

The notable feature being commented on was the C1000 (and another I
think later on, that time cabled)

Record a few ******s like him in your day ??

No.

geoff
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Richard Crowley[_4_] Richard Crowley[_4_] is offline

If we are talking about Robert Palmer "Simply Irresistible",
https://youtu.be/UrGw_cOgwa8
Two things to note:

I have never seen a C1000 in black. I have seen only silver.
And I have never seen one without a visible XLR connector on the back end.
Can anyone cite any other example of a black C1000 without XLR connector?

I have also never seen ANY "music video" with a live sound track.
All I have ever seen were lip-sync to the studio recording mix-down.
Can anyone cite an example of an "official music video" with a live sound track?
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Trevor Trevor is offline

On 30/11/2020 4:17 pm, Richard Crowley wrote:
I have also never seen ANY "music video" with a live sound track.
All I have ever seen were lip-sync to the studio recording mix-down.
Can anyone cite an example of an "official music video" with a live sound track?

Well if you define "music video" as a video recording of an artist
complete with music sound track, then sure there are PLENTY of music
video's with live sound track. Almost every music concert released on
video for a start. MANY being "official" releases. But *IF* you use your
own definition, then it can simply be whatever YOU define it as.