ACEINDAHOE

Default Anyone use Clarion DXZ835MP HU?

Does anyone have this unit?
How is it as far as sound quality...I know it looks cool.
I'm wanting mp3, sat, and good sound quality.
Is this a good choice?
I have looked a few others , but for the price this is hard to pass up!

Thanks for any replies,
Ace
shaggyone

ACE,
I too am looking for reviews on this particular model. I saw one
review for a similar HU, the DXZ-735MP.

You can see it here http://www.epinions.com/content_103312690820
or just type DXZ-735MP in their search field.

I've downloaded the pdf manuals for this particular model as well as
models from panasonic and blaupunkt and I think I'm going with the
clarion for bang 4 the buck.