Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Review of the TASCAM DR-44WL Hand-held Recorder Posted

This is TASCAM's latest hand-held recorder. 4 channels, decent mics
built in, some pro features like a pair of XLR-1/4" combo jacks for real
microphones (with phantom power). Coolest feature is that it contains a
WiFi host and talks to an app (iOS and Android) to provide a full remote
control - transport controls, track arming, level adjustment with
meters, time display, etc. It also has a "Portastudio-like" mode which I
expected to be easier to use, given that TASCAM has been in that
business for a long time.

Find the review on the Product Reviews section of my web site:
https://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com/product-reviews/

or

download the PDF directly at:
https://mikeriversaudio.files.wordpr...4wl_review.pdf

--
For a good time, visit http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Neil[_9_] Neil[_9_] is offline

On 8/7/2015 12:59 PM, Mike Rivers wrote:

Find the review on the Product Reviews section of my web site:
https://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com/product-reviews/

or

download the PDF directly at:
https://mikeriversaudio.files.wordpr...4wl_review.pdf

I get "server not found" errors when trying to access either of these.

--
Best regards,

Neil
Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 8/7/2015 12:59 PM, Mike Rivers (that's me) wrote:

Find the review on the Product Reviews section of my web site:

Oops. I didn't realize I pasted in a truncated version of one of the
links. Try

https://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com/product-reviews for the Reviews page
or
https://mikeriversaudio.files.wordpr...4wl_review.pdf
for the direct link.

--
For a good time, visit http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com
Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 8/8/2015 9:18 AM, Neil wrote:
I get "server not found" errors when trying to access either of these.

The link for the Reviews page should have worked, but obviously the
direct link to the PDF was broken. Try these:

http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com/product-reviews
or
http://mikeriversaudio.files.wordpre...4wl_review.pdf

--