Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Hey...

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/fa...super-fart.gif
Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

On 15/08/2015 4:23 a.m., wrote:
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/fa...super-fart.gif

JackAss posting on r.a.p ?

geoff
Posted to rec.audio.pro

geoff wrote: "JackAss posting on r.a.p ?

geoff "

No. A wakeup shot!

Place went dead for about
a day or two. Everyone on vacation?
Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

"UnsteadyKen" wrote in message

In article:

thekma @gmail.com says...

Everyone on vacation?

No, technical problem at Google Groups over the last few days,I've
seen
it mentioned in a couple of internet support newsgroups.

Thekma thinks that what he sees on gurgle is what the newsgroup is all
about. After all, he's a dumb**** and a short-bus gurgle-head. You can
try to explain it to him, but he's just too much of a moron to ever
comprehend. FCKWAFM.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

" thinks that what he sees on gurgle is what the newsgroup is all
about. After all, he's a dumb**** and a short-bus gurgle-head. You can
try to explain it to him, but he's just too much of a moron to ever
comprehend. FCKWAFM. "

KEEP YOUR COWARDLY NEGATIVE ENERGY
OFF THIS NEWSGROUP! UNTIL YOU HAVE
SOMETHING POSITIVE TO SAY KEEP YOUR
LITTLE TRAP SHUT, YA HEAR?!

Like I said, wait till YOU have a technical question or
problem and post it on he I hope everyone else will
have the common sense NOT TO REPLY. Hear me,
Scott Dorsey, Mike Rivers, geoff, JackA, et al?! Do
not give this nabob of negativity any ammunition!!

Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

thekma @gmail.com wrote in message
" thinks that what he sees on gurgle is what the newsgroup is all
about. After all, he's a dumb**** and a short-bus gurgle-head. You
can
try to explain it to him, but he's just too much of a moron to ever
comprehend. FCKWAFM. "

KEEP YOUR COWARDLY NEGATIVE ENERGY
OFF THIS NEWSGROUP! UNTIL YOU HAVE
SOMETHING POSITIVE TO SAY KEEP YOUR
LITTLE TRAP SHUT, YA HEAR?!

Still ignoring me, I see! Ignoring me like the ignorant ignoramus you
are. A ****ing cap-lock ignoramus.

Like I said, wait till YOU have a technical question or
problem and post it on he I hope everyone else will
have the common sense NOT TO REPLY. Hear me,
Scott Dorsey, Mike Rivers, geoff, JackA, et al?! Do
not give this nabob of negativity any ammunition!!

Poor little Thekma, with delusions of authority. Nobody gives a ****
what you say, li'l buddy. FCKWAFTB.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

Lin Sprague wrote: "Learn to quote, ya hear? "

Like that?

Posted to rec.audio.pro

--
Ken O'Meara "

Seems to be affecting only *this* newsgroup. There's been
activity within the past half-hour on all the other newsgroups
I follow/participate in.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

On Friday, August 14, 2015 at 12:23:10 PM UTC-4, wrote:
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/fa...super-fart.gif

What Geoff's headphones really sound like?

Jack
Posted to rec.audio.pro

JackA wrote: "What Geoff's headphones really sound like?

Jack "

See, now that isn't necessary - and lowers
yourself to the level of ENON or Nil. geoff
and I are clearly on opposite sides of the
loudness in production issues, but we at
least can disagree respectfully. Yes, I
called him a "denialist" regarding that
topic, but I didn't tease him or make
fun of his equipment inventory which
I'm not aware of what is in it.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

On Monday, August 17, 2015 at 7:34:53 AM UTC-4, wrote:
JackA wrote: "What Geoff's headphones really sound like?

Jack "

See, now that isn't necessary - and lowers
yourself to the level of ENON or Nil. geoff
and I are clearly on opposite sides of the
loudness in production issues, but we at
least can disagree respectfully. Yes, I
called him a "denialist" regarding that
topic, but I didn't tease him or make
fun of his equipment inventory which
I'm not aware of what is in it.

Like I collect CDs, Geoff collects headphones and electric guitars!!
Anyway, a YouTube poster gave me permission to post his fine rendition of a Rolling Stones tune, in stereo, on my site!! Even offered me a flac!! Sweet!

Jack

Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

On Saturday, August 15, 2015 at 10:57:39 AM UTC-4, wrote:
geoff wrote: "JackAss posting on r.a.p ?

geoff "

No. A wakeup shot!

Place went dead for about
a day or two. Everyone on vacation?

Anyway, even though his site is no longer updated, I sent a Thank You to
David Torrey of (defunct) DRT Mastering, since HE was there during early CD mastering and provided some nice information!

Jack
Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

On 18/08/2015 12:11 a.m., JackA wrote:

Like I collect CDs, Geoff collects headphones and electric guitars!!

Possibly have more CDs than you too. My guitars, keyboards, and other
music and recording equipment, etc are not for the sake of 'collecting'
- they have been acquired over decades are for a purpose.

geoff
Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

On Monday, August 17, 2015 at 3:49:43 PM UTC-4, geoff wrote:
On 18/08/2015 12:11 a.m., JackA wrote:

Like I collect CDs, Geoff collects headphones and electric guitars!!

Possibly have more CDs than you too. My guitars, keyboards, and other
music and recording equipment, etc are not for the sake of 'collecting'
- they have been acquired over decades are for a purpose.

You are just a hoarder! Mike Rivers believes I'm into file sharing!!!
But, you don't gain knowledge of what people "mastered" and/or "remastered" by collecting shared files!!!

Jack

geoff

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Nil[_2_] Nil[_2_] is offline

On 15 Aug 2015, thekma wrote in rec.audio.pro:

Lin Sprague wrote: "Learn to quote, ya hear? "

Like that?

Every time you try to "out" me you pick a different candidate. Thanks
for demonstrating again what a complete loony tune you are. And now you
reveal yourself to be a stalker.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

thekma @ omnibus.ignramus.edu wrote in message
See, now that isn't necessary - and lowers
yourself to the level of ENON or Nil

Hey, Thekma, you're ignoring me again! Despite your gibbering demands
that everyone else ignore me, you don't seem to be able to do it
yourself. You also seem to have developed some kind of taboo
superstition about my user name; you are unable to type it. After
posting that brief video of your own birth, you're pretending that
you're worried about someone lowering something. Sometimes, nobody
posts here for a few days. Sometimes, google (and its users) are too
stupid to mirror posts. Get over it. Stop being so retarded.

And keep ignoring me!

Posted to rec.audio.pro

Lin wrote:
"Every time you try to "out" me you pick a different candidate. Thanks
for demonstrating again what a complete loony tune you are. And now you
reveal yourself to be a stalker. "

Anyone who spouts the negative diatribe that you have
deserves to be exposed.

How about trying a different tack, like "Hey K-Man, I understand
your concern for the degradation of popular commercial audio
quality in the digital era, but there are some business relationships
behind it that you need to understand. ..... "

And then lay out key issues and key people(producers, labels, et
al) involved.

That's how you help others and promote understanding,
instead of coming across like a world-class suitcase.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Nil[_2_] Nil[_2_] is offline

On 18 Aug 2015, thekma wrote in rec.audio.pro:

Anyone who spouts the negative diatribe that you have
deserves to be exposed.

Anyone who spouts the same ignorant spiel over and over and over and
over, no matter how many times they're corrected deserves pity and
ridicule.

How about trying a different tack, like "Hey K-Man, I understand
your concern for the degradation of popular commercial audio
quality in the digital era, but there are some business
relationships behind it that you need to understand. ..... "

Why bother? Everyone I've seen address the issue here already knows and
understands it. It's been explained to you repeatedly and in detail.
You clearly don't want to or can't read or comprehend or learn. You
only hear the voices in your head.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

On Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 6:42:56 PM UTC-4, Nil wrote:
On 18 Aug 2015, thekma wrote in rec.audio.pro:

Anyone who spouts the negative diatribe that you have
deserves to be exposed.

Anyone who spouts the same ignorant spiel over and over and over and
over, no matter how many times they're corrected deserves pity and
ridicule.

How about trying a different tack, like "Hey K-Man, I understand
your concern for the degradation of popular commercial audio
quality in the digital era, but there are some business
relationships behind it that you need to understand. ..... "

Why bother? Everyone I've seen address the issue here already knows and
understands it. It's been explained to you repeatedly and in detail.

Can it be explained again? I must have missed it.
But K-Man is correct, even my younger friend claims radio sounds worse than it once did. I question why HD Radio still uses sound processors with digital media. I can understand with FM Stereo transmissions, widening the stereo, since radio had to compete with Stereo vinyl, but those days are past.

Only twice, once in usenet and once on Amazon did others even mention the processed FM stereo sound, so it isn't well known, and people don't actually memorize music. Same with vinyl, I had one too many (hit) 45s where the audio quality cleared as the song faded, but no one griped about that, claiming loudness wars started recently.

Also, you don't hear Scott or Mike saying, "Not many are into HQ sound, so I wouldn't invest a lot of money in audio equipment". But Scott did mention, pretty much as I agree, there hasn't been any breathtaking audio advances in decades.

Jack

You clearly don't want to or can't read or comprehend or learn. You
only hear the voices in your head.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

Theck Mama @ omnibus.brevis.edu wrote in message
How about trying a different tack, like "Hey K-Man, I understand
your concern for the degradation of popular commercial audio
quality in the digital era, but there are some business
relationships
behind it that you need to understand. ..... "

But you refuse to understand. It's all been laid out for you,
extensively and comprehensively, including putting it in a simplified
form that a simpleton like you should understand. Only rarely has
there been any glimmer resembling comprehension, and none of that
stuck with you longer than a day or two. Over and over and over and
over again, you've circled around in your short bus, back to the same
old same old dumb****ery that's your calling card. Instead of trying
to get it, you'll waste your time scouring the net for some random
statement that you think "proves" that you're "right" about your
cretinous idiocy, and the audio engineers are wrong, and you win, or
some such horse ****. And you will be ridiculed, and you will throw
tantrums and whine a lot.

The first time I saw your pathetic carcass on the net was more than
five years ago, and you played out the exact same script (on a
different subject). And quite justifiably, your sorry excuse for forum
membership was summarily revoked. And here you are again, playing out
the same ridiculous charade yet again, lather, repeat, repeat, and
repeat again, ad nauseam, ad omnibus brevis.

And then lay out key issues and key people(producers, labels, et al)
involved.

Why would he, or anyone else, bother? A complete waste of time.

That's how you help others and promote understanding,
instead of coming across like a world-class suitcase.

You've refused all help, you've publicly insulted those who have
tried, and you are incapable of understanding. Did your parents beat
on on the head with a suitcase when you were very young? That would
explain both the brain damage and the bizarre obsession with
suitcases. Did you have a hobby horse too? You must miss that horsy
very much. But I'm sure the hobby horsy had to be taken away, after
the ... well, you know. That would explain the hobby horse ****
obsessions that drive you in lieu of a normal life.