Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Why manufactureres skimp on digital piano samples

On 8/1/2015 9:31 AM, Trevor wrote:

Yep proves how much of an idiot you are since you use one line in
another post to YOU, to make up **** in this one from someone else.

You criticized me for snipping something from a post that I thought was
irrelevant to my reply. I was actually sparing you from showing your
ignorance. I didn't snip this one. I quoted your whole post that ended
with "not interested." The post that I quoted was FROM YOU, in response
TO ME, in a thread about digital piano samples. You said you weren't
interested.

What could be clearer than that?

You're now in my "ignore" list, though that won't guarantee that I won't
see any of your posts, if someone else quotes them. It's a problem with
Usenet. I suggest that you rescue yourself from continuing to look like
a jerk and put me in your "ignore" list.

--
For a good time, visit http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Trevor Trevor is offline

On 2/08/2015 12:32 AM, Mike Rivers wrote:
On 8/1/2015 9:31 AM, Trevor wrote:
Yep proves how much of an idiot you are since you use one line in
another post to YOU, to make up **** in this one from someone else.

You criticized me for snipping something from a post that I thought was
irrelevant to my reply. I was actually sparing you from showing your
ignorance. I didn't snip this one. I quoted your whole post that ended
with "not interested." The post that I quoted was FROM YOU, in response
TO ME, in a thread about digital piano samples. You said you weren't
interested.

Yep, weren't interested in YOU any longer. Only an idiot would use that
to tell someone else I wasn't interested in them. Only arrogant twits
profess to speak for others when those people can speak perfectly well
for themselves.

What could be clearer than that?

Yep, perfectly clear that you are an idiot.

You're now in my "ignore" list,

THANKS! Saves me the trouble.

Trevor.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

What could be clearer than that?

Yep, perfectly clear that you are an idiot.

You're now in my "ignore" list,

THANKS! Saves me the trouble.

what has gone worng with usenet these days
its not just RAP

why can't we all just get along.

and don't tell me it's google groups fault.

Mark